OFFICIAL APRIL 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZ mills didn't have much yesterday... couple of lettermen 1 for 99 bfre coupon... other than that not much

Vacaville yesterday was pretty dry. Tons of weird Vapormax colorways for $159 before F&F discount. Some NBA shorts full price on the clearance rack probably returns.

Edit: Hit Petaluma today. Two nice PG1 CWs come out to be $45 and under with F&F and they have Jordan black ASG18 socks in one of the jordan displays for final price of $10.50. No retros other than the Royal Flyknit 1s and 1 lows.

How much were the Flyknit Royals going for and was it a full size run?

Employees weren't giving out coupons in Jersey gardens Nike Factory. Flyknit royals were the highlight for $110. Wish I had a f & f coupon.

Was at The Pike in Long Beach earlier. Started getting packed by the time I left. 20-30% off clothes, no discount off the clearance rack or the wall. Some pics from the trip:
IMG_2582.JPG IMG_2584.JPG IMG_2585.JPG IMG_2586.JPG IMG_2587.JPG IMG_2588.JPG IMG_2589.JPG IMG_2591.JPG IMG_2594.JPG

Found some of these on the clearance rack if anyone is interested. They also have Away Lebron Allstar jerseys too...
IMG_2595.JPG

man, those special field air force 1s flopped...they're at all the outlets. They look pretty good on a streetwear look imo

I went to the Aurora Outlet this afternoon before a gig and that store was a mad house. I picked up some 2s. They also had some 15s, 7s, and 14s as well plus some 1s. Couldn't look comfortably so I grabbed what I wanted and bounced. They also had a nice selection of 90s though.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what's the difference between a factory store and outlet?

They are often considered the same thing. However, some outlets are Nike Clearance stores, which usually have deeper discounts (not always) and stock older style of shoes in addition to what is sometimes available at a Factory Outlet.

They are often considered the same thing. However, some outlets are Nike Clearance stores, which usually have deeper discounts (not always) and stock older style of shoes in addition to what is sometimes available at a Factory Outlet.

I've never been to a nike clearance store, but don't know where to find one. How to search for clearance stores in particular? When I google, I only find the regular outlets and nike retail stores

I've never been to a nike clearance store, but don't know where to find one. How to search for clearance stores in particular? When I google, I only find the regular outlets and nike retail stores

There might not be one in your area
There are far more factory stores than clearance stores at least in my area
I have 5 factory stores and 1 clearance store in my area

There might not be one in your area
There are far more factory stores than clearance stores at least in my area
I have 5 factory stores and 1 clearance store in my area

Yeah currently in south Jersey anddoesn't appear to be any clearance stores nearby. Would love to take a trip to one, just to see if they really do have better deals than regular outlets.

Atlantic City, NJ

Part 2

3B1D2D59-875E-4997-AB4B-87F3F6511183.jpeg
7D90272E-3F61-4C8B-9F0F-ACD01FAE9E9A.jpeg

Tons of the AF180s and PG1s across the hash for 54.97. Kyrie 4s only in an 8 & 9. Also some of the pink/gum AF1 lows along the hash too for $80.

No special clothing items but I was able to scoop some shorts I really wanted at my outlet but my size wasn’t available among other small things.

Atlantic City, NJ

Part 2

3B1D2D59-875E-4997-AB4B-87F3F6511183.jpeg
7D90272E-3F61-4C8B-9F0F-ACD01FAE9E9A.jpeg

Tons of the AF180s and PG1s across the hash for 54.97. Kyrie 4s only in an 8 & 9. Also some of the pink/gum AF1 lows along the hash too for $80.

No special clothing items but I was able to scoop some shorts I really wanted at my outlet but my size wasn’t available among other small things.

Thanks for the update. Now I know where all the Js at the gloucester outlet went lol

Bergen NJ outlet was complete chaos today. Nothing worth the wait on line. Clothing selection was equally terrible.

Not sure why I keep my hopes high for outlets. Haven't found anything noteworthy in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom