Official April Fools WDYWT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more mad at the nickname "playoff VIIs" there is only 1 playoffs and they're the 12s.

Call the Raptors, Breds, or at the least Championship VIIs if you want to be technical about the Raptors not being around back then.

I hope I don't come off as an elitist, but I'm just annoyed by these random nicknames popping up.

At least MJ wore the 7s through the entire playoffs. He only wore the "playoff" 12s at home.

@miamin2   
pimp.gif
 I miss my AF2 low LA's 
frown.gif

They'll probably bring them back soon son. They came back when I wasn't really buying shoes anymore and I thought they would go on sale. Joints sold out fast yo. I was on eBay everyday for a couple years and finally found them last year DS for $100 flat. Most of the DS pairs go for $200-$250 so it was crazy to me.
I was gonna say somethin about you wearing the wrong type of timbs(weat/solid sole is a no go)
But OG shaqnosis is fire. I'd wear mine more but they fit like a full size big :smh:
Sucks cuz they're also super comfortable

They'll probably bring them back soon son. They came back when I wasn't really buying shoes anymore and I thought they would go on sale. Joints sold out fast yo. I was on eBay everyday for a couple years and finally found them last year DS for $100 flat. Most of the DS pairs go for $200-$250 so it was crazy to me.
I was gonna say somethin about you wearing the wrong type of timbs(weat/solid sole is a no go)
But OG shaqnosis is fire. I'd wear mine more but they fit like a full size big :smh:
Sucks cuz they're also super comfortable

They're not a solid sole, my joints just getting dirty.

View media item 2395480View media item 2395481

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom