OFFICIAL APRIL NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online price isn't always the same as the in-store price. If you're gonna buy something online, check the instore price first. I've seen shoes marked down $100 less in-store than online. This obviously won't apply to newly released shoes, but if it's for sale on the website, check the store price too. And many times when they order it in the store it still ships to you from the online warehouse.

A coworker of mine went to the Queenstown store yesterday and said they had the All Star 6's. I'm going to try to get over there on Friday.

avoid citadel if you can, place was a zoo.  if you're looking for those zoom spirimic they're tons of color and sizes on hash with 20% off.

avoid citadel if you can, place was a zoo.  if you're looking for those zoom spirimic they're tons of color and sizes on hash with 20% off.
Citadel is always a zoo on weekends ...today gonna be worst since almost every shopping center is close

Am I able to return something I bought at the Nike outlet to any Nike store?

Yes you should be able to. I say "should" cause idk what policy is for buying something at an outlet/clearance store and returning it at a Nike retail store. Vise versa of course, even online purchases.

Am I able to return something I bought at the Nike outlet to any Nike store?

Yes absolutely. Pretty sure nike's policy is no matter which branch you brought it from (Outlet or factory) either will let you return it. I've personally had to do this several times and even the most pain in the *** hardline employees have never complained.

Last edited:
Puma x Bape

Fsr

$114.99

http://us.puma.com/en_US/pd/r698-+-x-bape[emoji]174[/emoji]/pna358845.html

After adding them to cart from above link

Googled "puma discount code" and found this:

http://us.puma.com/es_US/special/survey-2015

click shop now on that link, then went back to my cart on the original tab I opened from the first link. Discount ends up like this and you don't even have to take a survey:

View media item 2407289
First pair of Pumas since playing soccer as a kid, :nthat:

Last edited:
Anybody know if Nike Clearance Stores are part of the F&F promotion this time? They aren't listed on the back of the pass. Tried calling a clearance store and the lady had no idea what I was talking about. Its a long long drive so wanted to be sure before making the trip :/

Anybody know if Nike Clearance Stores are part of the F&F promotion this time? They aren't listed on the back of the pass. Tried calling a clearance store and the lady had no idea what I was talking about. Its a long long drive so wanted to be sure before making the trip :/
Yes they are

Yo

I am in Tennessee

There's a clearance outlet 1 mile from me im gonna go everyday.

So I went today and the shoes weren't on sale?... I thought it's always 30% off the whole store at a clearance outlet...

Only the clothes were onsale . Grabbed an authentic kentucky jersey 120 retail for 25$ with my survey coupon. They had more smalls and like 1 medium

Gonna go back tomorrow

Last edited:
If anyone lives near the marshalls in woodbridge, nj they have size medium black tech knit shorts for $50 and size small black tech knits tees for $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom