OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

Man my boy hit me up this morning and there are lines at places for those skunk dunks. Real surprised to hear that. Sucks I won't be buying cuz I have the PERFECT fitted for em

2mxfvpv.jpg

2eam445.jpg

great deal on these!

The Skunks are the first SBs, I've copped since the Peewees.  They are much nicer in person.  The suede is crazy soft. 

sorry but those skunks stink...if they didn't carry the SB logo on the tongue they'd rot in the stores.

these just came through.....

Originally Posted by Mrdeadstock

sorry but those skunks stink...if they didn't carry the SB logo on the tongue they'd rot in the stores.

Tough talk, considering your comment is followed up by the male equivalent to jelly sandals.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Tough talk, considering your comment is followed up by the male equivalent to jelly sandals.
this got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know if you guys are big on tech running but I got these Brooks Green Silence's today from our rep, pretty solid.

f9c163188bec73ab234023dda9241e76192fba11.pjpg
fb226b2124888e3278fa5622d72f6701fe88587c.pjpg

laugh.gif
 prolly one of the worst af1's in the history of af1's 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

nice pickups everybody!
today's pickups
st.louis cards cap and the simpsons season 10 dvd

iron maiden tee

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

laugh.gif
 prolly one of the worst af1's in the history of af1's 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
Kev, I can't even get rid of my DS pair for below retail. Why I bought it? who knows?

Mr fantastic where did you get those dunks? I've seen them on a couple sites but no luck on my size

And those invisible AF1 comments got me rollin! lol who really buys those?

Back
Top Bottom