OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

damn VNDS?

I remember specifically one time I traded a pair of takashi low sbs for a pair of bucks, and the guy shipped first. I got the shoes, and they were worn, not nds, or vnds as stated. I explained it to the guy that VNDS means, VERY NEAR Deadstock, which means, They are VERY NEAR to being BRAND NEW....

the guy goes, "oh, I didn't know"....lol, i simply shipped him back the shoes, and 10$ for his troubles

but even those DS xi's....cannot do a creamy patent leather...no bueno!

densho23 - very nice jams sir. was that the pair in the buy/sell? super icy for the age for sure.

pimp.gif
sick cement IV ....Still looking for another pair myself
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

DS 1999 white/cement 4
is that the $480+ pair 9.5 pair off ebay
saw those, knew I had no chance
laugh.gif

damn! I sold mine 2 years ago VNDS for that price too and got a DS pair last year for $310....I thought the price on those dropped

Originally Posted by bigj505

densho23 - very nice jams sir. was that the pair in the buy/sell? super icy for the age for sure.
          thanks bigJ505! they are actually icier in person, but yeah its not from here, sniped them off ebay not long ago 250$ shipped after my bing and ebay bucks
wink.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Thanks Kris.........

Cris.
man i saw those stan smith looking versions at the rack....was going to pick them up since they had zoom, but they really didn't feel all that good....

got my red 09s finally, they should've just made these a product red item or something....

2py5js9.jpg

m9svuc.jpg

and these for mayhem

2nvxybs.jpg

yo wazzup NTs..
VVVVVNDS 01 Breds..didnt expect them to be this great, couldnt find even a single crease on these babies.. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

^^ nice pickup man

hahaha yo wazzup man??
smile.gif

got another sz11 u need to get rid of? here's some reminder what i got from u, still fresh till now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom