OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

^^Thanks guys. That makes me wanna get a pair even more now that I know the midsole can be cleaned up.

Finally picked these up after a few months of procrastinating...
4486479329_c09c3cfcd0_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Chill pickups for me....some AF1 that come very close to my XI ( Gotta love Patent leather )
aghhh i'm tryin not to pick anything up. seen those forces yesterday and coulda got them on the super cheap but resisted. how you like them htm boots? they look just like my fishing "tabis".

Both shoes make me want to bring them with me to Hawaii for vacation. Low tops with shorts chilling around the beach. High tops makes me wanna catch some fancy fish hahaha. Mad comfortable tho..

Ey Sneakfiend nice LunarSwifts I go tthose on my list with the Tailwind 2's and the red air max attack 360's. I saw Never Wear Them in em and they look hot

Are they worth the cop?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Ey Sneakfiend nice LunarSwifts I go tthose on my list with the Tailwind 2's and the red air max attack 360's. I saw Never Wear Them in em and they look hot

Are they worth the cop?
Definitely worth the cop!

Man, everything thats not a running flat was CRAMMED.  I have no idea why they made the fit so tight back in the day.  
Oh yeah, just to avoid an optical allusion question, the 1s are a size 13, most of the ds nikes are size 8s, some 7s, some up to 10.5.

Finally got my hands on a Nixon 51-30 - this watch is coming up! Watch out. Cop yours soon!
pimp.gif
(BlackBerry pic - sorry).

Officially the end of the a ******ed spending spree I went on in the month of March.  
vzzxnn.jpg

I recently won these and got what I thought was a decent deal. $75 shipped slightly used and with a quick wipe of the midsole they'd be looking 95% new....

Then I got them in the mail and to my horror found this....

I've since shipped them back to the seller and got a full refund minus shipping (which is bogus but whatever)....

Originally Posted by jberk81

Finally got my hands on a Nixon 51-30 - this watch is coming up! Watch out. Cop yours soon!
pimp.gif
(BlackBerry pic - sorry).

nice. i used to have 2 of them but sold my white PU one since the band was getting nasty. looking to pick up one of the all metal ones in the future though.
only cost me $300 for both the black and white PU ones too so that was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

roll.gif
@ abernja.

sorry dude, that's hilarious.
The seller tried to wiggle out of paying me back too. Said that the listing clearly said "sold as is"

That's true, but they never mentioned anything about them missing the soles of the shoes. The podss that were still there had been re-glued and you can see on the right shoe at the medial heel portion they melted their own rubber to "custom" make the outsole. lol

Back
Top Bottom