OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

C1's T game  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Picked up some XI Annis this month, didnt think id like them but theyant bad, still Id take concords or space jams over them anyday.
Cannot wait to get my hands on those Silver Anniversary XIs. I don't mind them not having a Jumpman. IMO, that makes them kind of more significant.

DOPE pickups NT...

DAVID .... Dope 2010s man. They look real NICE. still not sure what colorway I want to cop.....

DOPE BIN2s up there. Wish I could of copped a pair. each time I see a pic I want to cry
frown.gif

GZA ... I SEE YOU homie.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

irishbaz wrote:

I also got ACL recon surgery this month ! Could prob have copped a nice 993 turbo for the same money
eyes.gif
Good luck with recovery. I've torn mine, and rehab was horrible.
frown.gif
A victim here too. Whether or not rehab was terrible, take your time with it...It's the most important part of the recovery process.
me too... when i woke up from surgery, man the pain was dreadful..... when of the worst pains ive been through in my life 

So many ACLvictims here, Ill need to start up a dedicated thread at this rate 
laugh.gif
Iknow what your sayin about comin back to soon, the last thing I want is aMichael Redd situation, his rehab went really well but I guess when you goback so soon playing pro sports its always a risk. Still I reckon the medicalstaff wouldn’t have let him play if they didn’t feel he was ready but I don’t thinkthere is any fast road to recovery here PRP or otherwise its still gonna take ayear or so to get back to playin competitive ball again.

Strange to hear you woke up with pain, usually they give youan injection while your in the recovery room post op, the main pain I feel isin the day to day rehab trying to get my knee bend back and getting the staplesout wasn’t pleasant.

Originally Posted by joeysole

More Kobes for NTers :

Cheap pick ups.. Dont wanna "brag" about price.. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Shouts to my boy Speedy for coming thru! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You are welcome Joey.

cris- what's the material like on those 1's? they look pretty nice

nice stuff NT, good to see pickup thread finally going strong again

Back
Top Bottom