OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

Now that I've seen those pics of the Anniversary XI's, I don't mind passing on them. They're OK, but yeah, if they just made the soles on the men's size the same as the GS release I think I'd go after them a little harder.

Originally Posted by bigj505

JoseBronx - going str8 to the buy/sell with those?
laugh.gif

yea because bills suck, but since when did you become part of the NT staff?
pimp.gif

and I saw those anniversary XIs in person on saturday and they dont look that bad, they just look like if you wear them theyre gone

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by bigj505

JoseBronx - going str8 to the buy/sell with those?
laugh.gif

yea because bills suck, but since when did you become part of the NT staff?
pimp.gif

and I saw those anniversary XIs in person on saturday and they dont look that bad, they just look like if you wear them theyre gone

lol I was just returning the favor. I def understand bills. I got a 137 ndc gc imma use on the 11s. Def agree they r more fragile than white on white af1s
laugh.gif

Been very blessed lately. First I found a VNDS pair of pearls for 170 shipped. 10 days later, I find a DS pair too.
All 3 of these are DS and cost me $815 shipped. 3rd pair of royals, 2nd pair of 02 pearls, new pair of royal pros since my current pair is beat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I've never seen a whiter pair of pearls, down to the sole... Almost makes me wanna pic quote!!
This.....unbelievable. Almost like those OG columbias with the white patent leather.....Not creamy like most even with tinted blue soles.

Back
Top Bottom