***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

2012 retros. They're so poor compared to the 04's and OG's.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

2012 retros. They're so poor compared to the 04's and OG's.
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly why I passed, had both before...They look good tho, but not next to those. Dope '94 II lows up there!
-Pete

Copped the Roshe's last night at Nordstrom Rack last night. Red Joints. Was the LAST pair in all sizes. Can't front, I got a size 13, though I wear a 12...(SMH a little) Glad I copped though. Was really on the fence on these but that low low price got me on em. And now I want the black ones at least!! The whole size difference would be atrocious if these had a leather toe box but with this mesh, it really doesn't matter. Will only be wearing for casual wear and weight lifting!! Wonder why these hit the NORack so fast??? OVer production???

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Copped the Roshe's last night at Nordstrom Rack last night. Red Joints. Was the LAST pair in all sizes. Can't front, I got a size 13, though I wear a 12...(SMH a little) Glad I copped though. Was really on the fence on these but that low low price got me on em. And now I want the black ones at least!! The whole size difference would be atrocious if these had a leather toe box but with this mesh, it really doesn't matter. Will only be wearing for casual wear and weight lifting!! Wonder why these hit the NORack so fast??? OVer production???

Everyone else's lost equals our gain.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I wear 8.5 but found this pair of am1 qs blue in a sz 9 for a good price , extra insole so they fit like a 8.5 guys ?

Just wear 2 pairs of socks (1 thicker pair), nice air maxes- i still need to get that c/w. Did you jack a Dillards for all of them shoe trees or what dude, you got a grip of them things

I put oak wood shoe trees in all my sneakers I care about when not worn and sneaker shields when I wear them , that's y all my shoes look dead stock years after years

Originally Posted by lookdown

Pick-ups for somebody.
?????
nerd.gif
So theyre not for you- are they for resale or you helping out friends? I mean, i pick up stuff for work all the time, didnt know we were posting other peoples stuff now
Does it really matter? 

i store my shoes in a humidor with distilled icelandic water and a tinge of eucalyptus oil using aged tasmanian pink myrtlewood shoe trees. when i wear them, i have a family of liliputians riding on top of my foot while they prop up the shoe from the inside. it's why my shoes actual look even newer every time i wear them VVVVVVVVVVDS+++++

Those 94 Lows though......
smokin.gif

J - Those 95's are straight but they'd be better served in a green and white colorway......
grin.gif

Most recent -

7119387623_6749de5937_z.jpg

7119342289_5a8c7239bd_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i store my shoes in a humidor with distilled icelandic water and a tinge of eucalyptus oil using aged tasmanian pink myrtlewood shoe trees. when i wear them, i have a family of liliputians riding on top of my foot while they prop up the shoe from the inside. it's why my shoes actual look even newer every time i wear them VVVVVVVVVVDS+++++
tumblr_lzep8sQ2Bp1r3zat8.gif
Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

J - Those 95's are straight but they'd be better served in a green and white colorway......
grin.gif
tumblr_ltovuaZDjI1qafrh6.gif

You just mad your team got stuck with crap.....again....as usual 
grin.gif

tongue.gif

Dope dunks though, can't wait to see the final product 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

?????
nerd.gif
So theyre not for you- are they for resale or you helping out friends? I mean, i pick up stuff for work all the time, didnt know we were posting other peoples stuff now
Does it really matter? Half of these pick ups end up in the b/s forum within a few weeks anyway

In some instances, yes- it does. The pickup thread is not meant to hype up stuff that youre trying to sell and bump up your profits. If we start letting that slide, NT will go even further south. I dont really pay that much attention to the b/s forum- so i dont know how frequent that happens- but thats BS if you ask me
ohwell.gif

@SW: i know what theyre used for- i asked if you jacked a dillards cuz you have so many of them, and theyre kinda expensive i think

They're only 20 bucks a pop.

you're welcome James....they're dope...i'd cop but it'd be against my principles as a member of Big Blue Nation. 
laugh.gif

NYG v WAS

6973639246_8987b6b9f6_c.jpg

Those 'skins & giants am95's are tough...hate those teams though, lol. Need the eagles pair badly...asap.

-Pete

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Those 'skins & giants am95's are tough...hate those teams though, lol. Need the eagles pair badly...asap.

-Pete
Eagles are the worst out of all 32 shoes 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom