***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

^ sup with all them jordan fakes (11 7 5 6) ?  thought april fools was the 1st. just sayin. 
They are all authentic bruh hahaha.  6's are custom google 'em.  11 and 7 are bad pics which I can sorta see how you think they are fakes but I don't buy or wear fakes..... 5's are a little beaten but completely authentic got them from a 100% authentic person

I can see how the 6's are customs.  7's maybe its probably just the angle, those arent the og laces.  From that angle though, the 11's look fake and those arent the original laces on em.  I can almost guarantee you those 5's are fake though, Ive owned a few pairs of 2000's both DS and worn.  The entire shape and cut of those is off.  Not tryin to clown you boss, just trying to help.

Nice Huaraches a couple pages back...

Those 5s are 100% fake....the toe box shouldn't be that flat and round....better get your money back
Spoiler [+]
l.jpg
 very old pic of mine but u can definitely see the difference

^ sup with all them jordan fakes (11 7 5 6) ?  thought april fools was the 1st. just sayin. 
They are all authentic bruh hahaha.  6's are custom google 'em.  11 and 7 are bad pics which I can sorta see how you think they are fakes but I don't buy or wear fakes..... 5's are a little beaten but completely authentic got them from a 100% authentic person

I can see how the 6's are customs.  7's maybe its probably just the angle, those arent the og laces.  From that angle though, the 11's look fake and those arent the original laces on em.  I can almost guarantee you those 5's are fake though, Ive owned a few pairs of 2000's both DS and worn.  The entire shape and cut of those is off.  Not tryin to clown you boss, just trying to help.
the nike check on the 5's look kinda suspect...could honestly just be the angle

11's and 5's are both fake.  For the 11's, the laces are wrong, the cut is off and most telling, the jumpman is backwards.  I'll guarantee those 5's are fake too just by the shape alone.  If you got those 11s and 7s from the same seller, chances are those 7's are fake too.  Get your money back bro.  

When I was looking at those pics I thought a few were fake too.
5- toe loos like it was made for them baby J's and the Nike sign looks like its smiling
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
if those are fakes I hope dude is able to get his money back. IMO the 5s, 7s, 11s, and 12s look fake. Hopefully it's just the pics though.

In terms of the Fake J's 5's and 11's are 100% Variants (fakes) 12's and 7's not too sure. if the 7's are fake those are some damn good fakes

11's and 5's are both fake.  For the 11's, the laces are wrong, the cut is off and most telling, the jumpman is backwards.  I'll guarantee those 5's are fake too just by the shape alone.  If you got those 11s and 7s from the same seller, chances are those 7's are fake too.  Get your money back bro.  

Jumpman is backwards ???? Looks good to me..explain..

Yeah Damn yall right! I got the 11s from someone different from the 7s and 12s so I'll try to get my money back on the 11s. And I can't believe I got clowned on the 5's the guy i bought them from was 100% legit i'll def. try to get my money back on those too. Thanks for lookin out. The 5s and 11s are def. fake now that I look at it closer. The 12s look better than the pic same with the 7s... But 11s and 5s are 100% going back. Good thing in got the CDP Packs separately but i got clowned... they are good fakes espec. the 11s!
But the 6s look dope in person.  My photos all aren't the best quality hahaa and heres more info and better photos them hahah.  I'm not into the custom game at all but I got them for a descent price at the time and thought they would be unique to rock and have 
laugh.gif
.  I think they are a lot different from all the South Beach crazy customs out now.  These are subtle but bold.
http://www.nicekicks.com/...-jordan-6-cement-custom/
Good lookin everyone 11s and 5s are going back ASAP.

Yeah Damn yall right! I got the 11s from someone different from the 7s and 12s so I'll try to get my money back on the 11s. And I can't believe I got clowned on the 5's the guy i bought them from was 100% legit i'll def. try to get my money back on those too. Thanks for lookin out. The 5s and 11s are def. fake now that I look at it closer. The 12s look better than the pic same with the 7s... But 11s and 5s are 100% going back. Good thing in got the CDP Packs separately but i got clowned... they are good fakes espec. the 11s!
But the 6s look dope in person.  My photos all aren't the best quality hahaa and heres more info and better photos them hahah.  I'm not into the custom game at all but I got them for a descent price at the time and thought they would be unique to rock and have 
laugh.gif
.  I think they are a lot different from all the South Beach crazy customs out now.  These are subtle but bold.
http://www.nicekicks.com/...-jordan-6-cement-custom/
Good lookin everyone 11s and 5s are going back ASAP.
np.  The 12's are legit.  Those 7's are fake too, get your money back fer those.  The jumpman placement is a bit off, the air holes are off, the ankle cut is off, and those arent the correct laces.  

No new shoe pickups for the last couple weeks, got a couple hats though...

Back
Top Bottom