***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

^jump45, I see you bought the Nike SFB..... If you're gonna deploy, leave them boots in the rear. They're not worth a $hi! in the mountains. Only really good for deserts and in Garrison. Cold weather..... forget it. I use em stateside and got the USAF version for civilian wear, and they are comfortable, just not practical for all around use.

Nice "miami nights" on last page.
eek.gif
Neck-breakers every time I rock mine.
smokin.gif

yea DevilDoc, i rocked Lowas during deployment, i just got back from Afghanistan. the Nike SFBs def comfortable for garrison though

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

DJ Proto J wrote:

and here's a group shot of my pick ups since the first of the year, since i never really post pick ups...

the huf dunks are DS, the space jams are 2000's and i only paid $300 for them, and the air max 95's are crystal blues and 2 pairs of orange peels, both air max grails to me:

Nice pickups on the year dude. Especially the Huf's, 95's, and Jam's- finally starting to feel the 11's I see. Kudo's for making good on the pics of the ladies- yours is righteous, and the shorter blonde is bangin too

thanx homie. been after huf dunks for a minute, they're tough to find in a size 12 it seems... stoked to get a DS pair... i saw you said you sold your pair recently... i know you already miss 'em... they're one of the better dunk high's from the sb line imo...

yeah, used to never like 11's much, regardless of the hype they get... i always found it funny how people would hate on patent leather on most all shoes except 11's... but cool grey 11's pulled me in, concords are my fav, and jams are dope too, had to have a pair just for collection's sake really... i just wish they had the blue opaque sole... gonna seaglow mine and then dye them blue...

how the hell do you guys find these steals at Ross/TJ Maxx and Marshalls...my places stay stocked with RBK Classics 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

how the hell do you guys find these steals at Ross/TJ Maxx and Marshalls...my places stay stocked with RBK Classics 
sick.gif

I actually went to a Ross for the first time in my life, found some red/white 2010 Hypermaxes for 50 bucks. And some uptempos for 60. Not bad at all IMO.
That's the first time I've ever seen any shoes even worth getting at one of these stores.

Sick outlet pickups though! The Roshes are looking so nice and simple. Might have to get them...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

a DS pair of these proved to be hard to find, but i got 'em (thanx gusto for the head's up!):

ive been looking so hard for a DS pair in 10-11 for a while now with NO luck

a DS pair of these proved to be hard to find, but i got 'em (thanx gusto for the head's up!):

My replacement size came in finally this week!

Finally got these!

Today these came in from Eastbay.

Still got a few more pics to take of some other stuff, but stay tuned.

finishline still has a full run on the Easter except 7.5, 13, 15. They look pretty clean IMO

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i'll let you know next time i see a pair, just saw a pair go for like $400 last week DS in that size. I want the shoe, just refuse to pay that much for it. 

Back
Top Bottom