***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

Nike Air in the Heel...

242ikb6.jpg

damn nice picukups everyone..

Charm you killin it bro..

Brandon nice Shoes,

and where is everyone coppin them Lebron slides from? i would like a pair but only for retail.. lol

Those Cole Haans are niceee .. I'm about to enter the business world and need to get more kicks that are office appropriate hahaha!

Nice lights Mario...I had to return both my pairs due to miserable quality control from Nike.  The toeboxes were completely F-ed.
For me...

574M1 by brick, on Flickr

I love how we can see the changing popularity of Kobe and Lebron kicks. Its like you can see that these will be the "jordan status" kicks of the future. Since I've been into sneakers for so long, its pretty dope to see the passing of the torch, and the game changing right before our eyes........anybody else see it like this?

^ At the rate the KD's are gaining popularity I could see them being included into that echelon as well

Im glad, it will be nice to see a more diverse selection of basketball shoes dominating the culture. Im a really big fan of what the DRose line has been doing of late

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

^ At the rate the KD's are gaining popularity I could see them being included into that echelon as well

thats so true .... but what about foams ? i see them  a lot lately.
and dope pick ups on those brons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

thats so true .... but what about foams ? i see them  a lot lately.
and dope pick ups on those brons
pimp.gif

.....foams are retros though, and they have been beyond popular for a long time, so naw they dont fit

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Buy 1 get 1 free 

Really wanted these , how do u remove the yellow?

eek.gif

From where if you don't mind me asking?

I've wanted to remove the yellow also but don't know how to go about it, thats why I haven't bought a pair yet.

Anyone know how to do it?

Back
Top Bottom