***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

J - Thanks man, lookin forward to seein some more shots with that new Mark III

Carbons -
sick.gif
 x
smokin.gif

Jada- thats why you're selling all of your soccer jersey's, so you can get deals on posites
pimp.gif

Haven't played w/ 12in glove since high school
embarassed.gif
 Let's see if can catch anything other than mosquitos w/this on the softball field
laugh.gif

402172957.jpg

Havent pic up much since sept. '11...here are a few things I got recently

Come up at nordstroms rack

Wanted the lows in the worst way..copped at niketown before the closed down..my sz..for 60 bucks!
[

Love these undftd pumas...50 bucks

Thanks Justin
Those kicks you posted are nicr man. Seems like nike makes nicer looking new shoes in regards to runners. New trainers and bball kicks aren't so nice looking anymore.

Carbon FP1s for $200 tho? Grrr
Im jelly

Nice price on the Carbons! Those 574s look great too.
Updated midsole, but still very nice -super comfy too...

6950004512_fa13a484f4_z.jpg

ebay purchase...
look at how it was sent...
mad.gif

Overall I love the color and these are dope...but c'mon man...really?

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

photo%25204.JPG

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Antcyalater

look at how it was sent...
mad.gif

Overall I love the color and these are dope...but c'mon man...really?
ive had much worse, and those arent really a pair where the box matters anyways. Its not like those will be anything for resale or viewed as a "collection" item- those are more of a functional shoe, and the box isnt even that beat up- so you came out alright in my eyes. Still, people should do better though
yeah no doubt...still want a good box though...its a matter of preference...

Just copped Varsity Red VI's from this guy I know for retail. Still icy, must've been worn maybe only once or twice.
I also replaced the Chrome VIII's I sold about a month ago. They were size 11, sold 'em for $160...just got 'em back today for $150 in my size 11.5 from the same guy.

He also showed me his Fire Red 3s...no cracking or peeling. Copping them from him in like 2 weeks for $150. Keep in mind this is the same guy I got my Bred 13s from for $140. 
wink.gif

Just got confirmation for my Playoff 12s from Finishline.com, I'll post them on here when I get them.

Back
Top Bottom