***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've worn 'em with black b4, and even a darker blue, but didn't really like either. they go well with camo shorts tho, but so does a lot of stuff... can't see 'em with olive or khakis at all tho.
laugh.gif
gotta know how to rock dem

Originally Posted by Lubu1

i've worn 'em with black b4, and even a darker blue, but didn't really like either. they go well with camo shorts tho, but so does a lot of stuff... can't see 'em with olive or khakis at all tho.
laugh.gif

show us...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lubu1

laugh.gif

show us...
laugh.gif

I will monday. I originate.

Originally Posted by dimez81

thanx fellas... to be honest, those lighter wash jeans are the only ones i've liked with the south beach's so far...

no bs. the only jeans that work perfect are light blue, and black.  Nothing else...no in between. 
 not true....SBs can be worn with any shade of denim...
5748266758_34e12d21f8_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

thanx fellas... to be honest, those lighter wash jeans are the only ones i've liked with the south beach's so far...

no bs. the only jeans that work perfect are light blue, and black.  Nothing else...no in between. 

yeah, they don't look bad there, but i would say it's partly cuz you got the pink laces in tho. i personally don't like the pink laces in 'em (tho they are growing on me a lil' bit), i like 'em more toned down and stealthy with the black. but with the black it seems harder to rock with certain shades of denim imo.

i don't know about "any shade" tho...

not working for me, i tried them with the same exact jeans.  I dont see it...I believe I have the same jeans....gap right? 

Decided To UNDS My Easter KD IV's Today For The "Sunrise Service" Up At Redrocks Amphitheater

Ralphy x KD
pimp.gif

*BONUS*

msgt16 wrote:

I don't post in this section much (I'll change that over the summer), mostly look in here to see the shoes, but your posts are some of my favorites.  Your Air Max game is on point.  Props fam.

What kind of jeans are those??

nice fit sir.

Back
Top Bottom