***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Uluv411 - Nice To Boots! I think I have those exact same ones!

DJ Proto - Love those Yeezy's! What's that on the bottom of the right shoe?

-Jermaine
solesavers.

Un-DS today
vo5106.jpg

153lo2d.jpg

Dope Lordless Warrior Blazers Back there...

Dope Varsity VIs,

And those Diamond Turfs...
smile.gif
Can't wait to Un-ds mine, but i'll tie my laces lol

Yeah, sole savers, but they are peeling off now. Need to replace them. They lasted a long time tho. Bottoms are still flawless.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Decided To UNDS My Easter KD IV's Today For The "Sunrise Service" Up At Redrocks Amphitheater

was out there maybe 3 weeks ago. those stairs just wouldn't end lol really beautiful place though. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

people actually buy something and put it on the bottom of the shoe? that's just silly.

only ever used them on yeezys. protects and preserves the glow.

it also contributed to my pairs still looking super close to DS still too i guess, even tho i've worn them a lot.

as much as they're worth nowadays i'm glad i did it, tho that wasn't my motive originally.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

people actually buy something and put it on the bottom of the shoe? that's just silly.

it also contributed to my pairs still looking super close to DS still too i guess, even tho i've worn them a lot.

as much as they're worth nowadays i'm glad i did it, tho that wasn't my motive originally.

so, you put those on the bottom of your shoes to keep them looking more close to DS? It wasn't originally your motive to put something on the bottom of them, but now that the prices are still so high you are glad you did? i've said it before and i'll say it again, you're an herb.

hey I use them, This girl I know is friends with the dude who made them and ask me to try them out. Sent me some free samples and they actually work.  
I used them on they yeezy, VI and foamposite.  Kepth the soles Icy.

It's not a bad product, but it does have some drawbacks

on a smooth surface the traction sucks..you can slide an bust your @!*.  It almost happened to me.  

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so, you put those on the bottom of your shoes to keep them looking more close to DS? It wasn't originally your motive to put something on the bottom of them, but now that the prices are still so high you are glad you did? i've said it before and i'll say it again, you're an herb.

hey I use them, This girl I know is friends with the dude who made them and ask me to try them out. Sent me some free samples and they actually work.  
I used them on they yeezy, VI and foamposite.  Kepth the soles Icy.

It's not a bad product, but it does have some drawbacks

on a smooth surface the traction sucks..you can slide an bust your @!*.  It almost happened to me.  
why do you need a sole saver? they are shoes, they are to be worn, to me, it just seems like thats some grimey crap. making the soles look like they are new when in reality they aren't? get real.

Back
Top Bottom