***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

laugh.gif
thanks guys...I thoUght the red pants would go unnoticed...lol

Proto the pants are actually Gap bro, just had to get them altered to fit as slim as they do now...the Toms are men's bro...they were exclusive to Neeman Marcus, about 1.5 years ago....the ones on the site might be different, do they have the metal Toms label on the back?

Uhhh steezy you brave or just wearing what you feel reps you most. I couldnt pull that off but not bad bro. Only NY?

Why so many people feel they can't pull it off?...lol

Is just some red pants and a chambray shirt...the toms is watever...they are feminine shoes period but I like them and can be pulled off by anyone...lol

And no red pants is not just an NY thing man...funny because after I bought them I saw GQ had an article on them...positive you'll see more of them this summer z

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why so many people feel they can't pull it off?...lol

Is just some red pants and a chambray shirt...the toms is watever...they are feminine shoes period but I like them and can be pulled off by anyone...lol

And no red pants is not just an NY thing man...funny because after I bought them I saw GQ had an article on them...positive you'll see more of them this summer z

I'd feel like a doo doo stain with blood inside walking around with red pants. It works for you bro I guess. I only see gay men wear them in H&M or when I was in NY. No hate at all cause I know you don't fit any of that. You mad cool bro.

The toms is what it is. Its a statement shoe imo. But you pull it off. The chambray is mad dope. Honestly, I used to think J crew was for preps until I saw you rocking J crew and now that is like the only brand of shirts I buy LOL. Their Wallace and Barnes Collection is bannannas.

WallyHopp - Sick Chlorophyll's! The obsidian cw was my very first Nike shoe back in '88-89? I regret selling the retros I picked up back in 2000 or 2001? I never owned the Chlorophyll's but I'm happy they are finally releasing again this year. Underrated shoe imo.

Was gonna snap a picture of myself in the black laser 2k4s that I wore for hoops today until.... I promptly popped my ankle :/ Would've happened in any shoe though. I refuse to blame the 2k4 for anything haha

too many nice wears to mention...love those cf zf95's, I should never have sold those!

catching up, had an am week to the office:
am1 '06 ID (recycled)

am light vntg

am 2011

am1 qs

am structure triax 91

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom