***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

wud up NT............been a minute!!!!!!!
ANYWAYS, TODAY

YESTERDAY

OTHER DAY(recycled)
85f359c9eeb8e6bb0879d547259448a0f8be68e.pjpeg

DAY B4 THAT
32e2563ef5e85077d6f2d433b54d9d307cb27e0.pjpeg

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Wearing Jordan clothing with Jordans everyday ! Do you have a Jordan lunch box and backpack too ?

he has Jordan brand shoe decreasers...

Wow. Lot of haters. ROCK WHAT YOU LIKE. @$#$ EVERYONE ELSE.
Come on now.
This is a place to show your fits, not hate on em. So someone where's pink... Big deal.
Smh.

Fly fits EVERYONE. Always lookin fly NT fam.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wearing Jordan clothing with Jordans everyday ! Do you have a Jordan lunch box and backpack too ?

Dude just teleported from the 90s... leave him alone. 

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dude just teleported from the 90s... leave him alone. 
I got mad respect for Dalisto... Im not the one hatin....

yeah, i'm not hating either... in fact, i hate haters and everything they stand for...
laugh.gif

dalisto has one of the sickest collections on here... and i mess with mad pink (pun intended), and don't give a $#%&... just sayin' tho...

but real talk tho, the dudes who think pink is only a girl color are usually cornballs...
laugh.gif

Calling people who think one way about a particular color a name is hating in itself. No? Just saying.

How about to each their own?

Saying you dont really dig a fit isnt hating imo, its all in how you say it..... also wouldnt it be unrealistic to not expect people to dislike/disapprove certain outfits ?

Or dudes just wanna hear '' fly fits NT fam, lookin good '' on some fake confidence booster type %%! ?

Wow @ ksteezys red skinny jeans and tiger print slippers, honestly bro were you trolling with that fit cuz my mind is blown right now ? ( not a hater seriously, sincere question)

if you have an opinion about anything, its considered hating and thats dumb. if your opinion isnt part of the majority on NT you are considered a "hater" if you dont like dudes fit it should be ok to say it.

on the other hand i respect dude because he really holds it down for J-bird.

some of the fashions going around on NT...you dudes are going to wake up 5-10 years from now and say to yourself "i cant believe i wore that and thought it was cool". tight pants, leopard print, etc etc etc.

It's the wdywt thread, you open yourself up to criticism by posting in here...no one is forcing you to do this

Saying someone is wack is an opinion it's not hate, some of you guys are $.99 toilet paper soft

You guys are right. By posting here you open yourself up, but concomitantly, what is wrong with keeping an opinion to yourself? If you don't like a fit, why is it so important to say that you don't like it? It is not required that one says their opinion either. I have NEVER seen Dallisto say anything about anyone else's fit. That's all. I have lurked on here for a while and criticizing Dallisto is a cyclical event.

It is, after all, "What did you wear today" and not "What did you wear today with opinions about what you wore today."

Originally Posted by attila the hun

You guys are right. By posting here you open yourself up, but concomitantly, what is wrong with keeping an opinion to yourself? If you don't like a fit, why is it so important to say that you don't like it? It is not required that one says their opinion either. I have NEVER seen Dallisto say anything about anyone else's fit. That's all. I have lurked on here for a while and criticizing Dallisto is a cyclical event.

It is, after all, "What did you wear today" and not "What did you wear today with opinions about what you wore today."
ahh the old lurker
so by your definition; no one should be able to say positive comments either...it should be post a picture and that is it? if you post a picture then you must accept the comments that come with positive or negative otherwise just don't post it

if I post a picture and you tell me I'm wack as hell that is your opinion and that's fine with me

Back
Top Bottom