***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

117wzsy.jpg

Cement 3s

^^^Dope Hyperdunk Lows. Might need those.

I never ask this but....Proto....info on them camos?

Anyways...in the process of being taken out for my birthday. Had to unds my fav player's shoe.
ASG Kobes are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Anyways...in the process of being taken out for my birthday. Had to unds my fav player's shoe.
ASG Kobes are
smokin.gif
after all the pics i've seen of your lebrons, kobe's your favorite player? wouldn't have guessed that
laugh.gif
, but yes the ASG's are the best Kobe VII so far 
pimp.gif

yo proto info on those camo pants?
pimp.gif
been looking for some like that. dope 3s! You've got one of the nice pairs with the thin elephant print.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by sneakermane

ASG Kobes are
smokin.gif
after all the pics i've seen of your lebrons, kobe's your favorite player? wouldn't have guessed that
laugh.gif
, but yes the ASG's are the best Kobe VII so far 
pimp.gif

The Lebron 9s are dope as hell. But I'm a LAKER fan & on that court....it's all about Kobe!

Those hyperdunk lows are dope, imma keep my eyes open for those.

Excellent stuff guyst keep it going

Originally Posted by jecca650

pimp.gif
been looking for some like that. dope 3s! You've got one of the nice pairs with the thin elephant print.

thanx. yeah, i was patiently looking for a DS pair with perfect elephant print and no yellowing at all. hard to find. i think DS pairs with that yellowing is due to them sitting against the paper in the box. it's usually on one side, likely the side sitting on the paper... my pair didn't have paper in the box tho, which i assume is why they have no yellowing. makes me wanna go remove the paper out of the boxes of all my shoes actually...

the camo pants are 10deep. not sure how available they are now tho, i bought them over a year ago i think, maybe longer...

dread dude with kobes, your making me want to buy my first kobes ever. I'm buying the KD IV and Kobe AS shoes. Those is on my list yall

i must say, it's funny how people are asking for info on them camo pants now (thru pm and in the threads, both here and on ISS)... but when i first wore them in here about a year and a half ago everybody had jokes ("osh kosh", LOL)...
laugh.gif

same thing happened with the denim jacket. i wore one in here in like 2009, and this dude commented "there's never a good reason to wear a denim jacket", and that same guy now posts fits wearing one...
laugh.gif

just funny to me (i actually wore camo pants and denim jackets 10 years ago tho, just sized up, but both were kinda poppin' in my local music scene back then)... but i suppose i've been mad late on some trends too, so i can't really say nothing... sometimes i'm just not feeling stuff at first and then it grows on me (took me awhile to slim up my pants, but once i realized how much better shoes look with them, i gave in)... then there's things i never get into at all, no matter how many people are on it...

i dunno, just an observation...

Super crispy 3s @Proto.
smokin.gif

@KSteezy always doing your thing
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

@OG2345 and @Sneakermane, can't wait to rock those Kobe ASGs.
pimp.gif

brianajvolive040412.jpg

brianajivmilitary040512.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i must say, it's funny how people are asking for info on them camo pants now (thru pm and in the threads, both here and on ISS)... but when i first wore them in here about a year and a half ago everybody had jokes ("osh kosh", LOL)...
laugh.gif

same thing happened with the denim jacket. i wore one in here in like 2009, and this dude commented "there's never a good reason to wear a denim jacket", and that same guy now posts fits wearing one...
laugh.gif

just funny to me (i actually wore camo pants and denim jackets 10 years ago tho, just sized up, but both were kinda poppin' in my local music scene back then)... but i suppose i've been mad late on some trends too, so i can't really say nothing... sometimes i'm just not feeling stuff at first and then it grows on me (took me awhile to slim up my pants, but once i realized how much better shoes look with them, i gave in)... then there's things i never get into at all, no matter how many people are on it...

i dunno, just an observation...
But you weren't the first to start doing an of that, denim jacket, camo pants, v necks......you weren't the first so it shouldn't matter.

Just an observation

^ i knew you'd be the first to say something, mogulson/champon...
laugh.gif

i never said i was the first...

just making the point that people are quick to hate hard at first, then they fall in line (usually after their fav rappers do it)... i usually keep my thoughts to myself when i don't like a trend at first... i wait to see if it grows on me, and if not, then i just don't get down with it...

allgood, not trying to have a big debate about it... just something i noticed...

^^

Your statement was posted in a manner as if you felt you were the innovator which is 100 percent false. Just do you man and stop worrying about who started what or who hated on what. Anyways nice shoes, not a fan of the camo pants though.

no, not at all... i did rock camo pants and denim jackets like 10 years ago (i could prolly dig up pix to prove it, both were poppin' in my local music scene back then, and i think most kids who grew up in the 80's prolly had denim jackets back then too), but i kinda laid off for many years then picked back up on it in recent years... i was just saying i was one of the first rocking both around these wdywt threads in recent years, and i remember i instantly caught hate for both... now they're both commonplace. that's all.

DJ Proto J:

i think DS pairs with that yellowing is due to them sitting against the paper in the box.

Correct.  The dye from the paper bleeds onto the sneakers over time.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by jecca650

pimp.gif

thanx. yeah, i was patiently looking for a DS pair with perfect elephant print and no yellowing at all. hard to find. i think DS pairs with that yellowing is due to them sitting against the paper in the box. it's usually on one side, likely the side sitting on the paper... my pair didn't have paper in the box tho, which i assume is why they have no yellowing. makes me wanna go remove the paper out of the boxes of all my shoes actually...

the camo pants are 10deep. not sure how available they are now tho, i bought them over a year ago i think, maybe longer...
for some reason I rather yellow on 2001 iii  than have them white.  I wish my pair was a had a bit more yellow to them,i think theyre to white.......I just love the look of them for some reason.  It stands out compared to the 2011 and cdps.
funny things is i usually hate any yellowing on a shoes.... I didnt even like they yellowing on my 2001 true blue.... but these are an exception....

Back
Top Bottom