***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

Originally Posted by chiva1908

Can't wear those Cortez over here...lol...

Dope shirt though...
over where?  Im from pittsburgh but im in cali now.  There are plenty of places i wont wear them in pittsburgh.  I swear half of my closet is solid red lol

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Whats wrong with Cortez being worn in certain places?
i think its the red more than the shoe itself

It's both. Out here in LA, particularly in South Central LA the Cortez is a shoe that only gangsters wear. The fact that the shoe is all red... I'm 25 now, and been driving since I was 17-18... I used to ride the bus everywhere I went when I was younger, and to avoid all that mess I never wore all blue or red.I once got chased like 5-6 blocks for wearing a blue Peyton Manning Jersey over there by 3rd street...smh...I went to Dorsey HS for 2 years and witnessed so many incidents just because of the color of clothing...

I mean when I lived in Pittsburgh whenever I sold shoes, we sold ALOT of cortez, mostly to older OG gangbangin type of dudes. I definitely rock them though, never had any problems yet since I been in Cali

Damn 
laugh.gif

Comedy in here. Last year with the tongue popping was 
roll.gif
 too

AM Fam providing the lulz. Nice wears NT.

Wore my Escape's, but most importantly I finally got my sole-protectors in from Proto today!

Thanks again Proto...and thanks for the love letter too (I guess)

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Wore my Escape's, but most importantly I finally got my sole-protectors in from Proto today!

Thanks again Proto...and thanks for the love letter too (I guess)

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-018.gif

Ty thats prob your worst fit bro. Too much blue. The shirt is still cool though

WOW, NT making a comeback!?! Havent laughed so hard since the "sup, my hat's to big" +#**

Big up to my Team Am Fam!

Krooma, TY, Sneakermane, Select Big up ya'll

Back
Top Bottom