***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

Some recent wears:

5594304309_0dc42d29c6_z.jpg

6969158138_058261c154_z.jpg

7115239631_f72b61d75a_z.jpg

5862788170_348042fa52_z.jpg

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Lol -you can't hate on someone just because they don't happen to know a certain shoe. Not everyone is a walking encyclopedia of Nike history.

This. Some of you dudes need to get off your high horse.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Lol -you can't hate on someone just because they don't happen to know a certain shoe. Not everyone is a walking encyclopedia of Nike history.

This. Some of you dudes need to get off your high horse.
QFT. Go outside or something.

Nice low Coral VI on the last page Jerm. Never been a fan, but they look good in that picture.

Ty...those Sunders....my god!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spiridons & 'Zillas as well 
pimp.gif

7116112033_450a9c2461_c.jpg

It's not that everyone needs to know every single Nike shoe out there....but rather, there's just too many people that just don't care to know about anything anymore. They don't even wanna make sure they have the correct facts.

You know how many dudes out there buying Penny's kicks and couldn't tell you one team that he played for....some not even his last name? had a lil dude tell me that he knew that Penny played on the Raptors in '00 cause of the eggplant color. 
indifferent.gif

$#!t is wild....I think a major part of this culture is not only the ability to learn the history but also using the endless amount of resources out there to get this information that some of us learned without the internet. It's so easy to get this knowledge these days, why would you not want to educate yourself about the history even in the slightest way? 
tired.gif

So, basically you're saying someone can't walk into footlocker and buy some Penny's because they like how they look? Or buy some Jay's because they like how the colorway might match their favorite shirt?

They have to know the history of the shoe first?
indifferent.gif

Usually you make a lot of sense, but in this case, you're taking it way to seriously.

Man theres babies starving and people dying everyday and yall are worried about the history of some sneakers? Most of yall dont know American History or current events, get over it

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

So, basically you're saying someone can't walk into footlocker and buy some Penny's because they like how they look? Or buy some Jay's because they like how the colorway might match their favorite shirt?

They have to know the history of the shoe first?
indifferent.gif

Usually you make a lot of sense, but in this case, you're taking it way to seriously.
not at all, in fact, i fully support buying what you genuinely like....that's where most, if not all, of us started in this way back when.
i probably am taking it more seriously than i really should...but let's be real....a lot of dudes these days are only buying what others like or what's holding value. it's been that way since the hype machine has taken over.

u know how many posts you've seen like this: "yo, how much will the resale value of these _____ be after RD?".....and then u got dudes straight putting up fronts like they know what they're talking about but really don't have the slightest clue.

if you're a noob then you're a noob, we've all started there whether it was in the early 90's, late 90's, early 00's, or last year....no need to stunt like you know $#!t when you don't, just embrace it and educate yourself if you want to....or don't....it's whatever.

I can't wait to see how many people eat up the Speed Turfs since Wale rocked 'em and talk that smack about how they BEEN waiting for that retro since Marino played for the 49er's 
laugh.gif

/beatingadeadhorse

I've been into buying sneakers since the 90's and I had no idea what these unlimiteds were lol sometimes things just go over your head. I'm more of a carnivore fan anyways those are the ones I had as a kid *Kanye shrug* just my thoughts on all this lol

Pshhh.... this guy tryin to talk like he knows... Marino played for the Astros
30t6p3b.gif
right?
ohwell.gif

Man idk what y'all talking about this used to be a passion where dudes wanted to know these kinda things. Walking in a store and grabbing what you like is cool, but bragging about your "collection" and all that extra stuff is a whole other story when you have no knowledge. This went from a passion to simply being the trendy thing to do, so I understand you completely when it comes to these little dudes tryna kick "knowledge" and just boasting about %$%@ that really isn't worth boasting about. These are the same dudes who took photography classes a few years ago, rode fixes last year, went from 0 to 40 tats in a year etc... you catch the drift. With all that said, growing up loving basketball, air unlimiteds were just too serious in my eyes, would love it if those dropped again

Back
Top Bottom