OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the El Paso outlet mall, found these Lebron 9s for $139.99 minus additional 20% off, Barkley Forces, and some Kobe 7 fireberries for $109.99. All shoes in different sizes. Also saw two Kobe 7 Easters from last year in size 7 at the discount rack. Got a bunch of Js but no retros.

i went to ross in Bel Air, MD and they dont even have mens shoes -____-.
tj maxx had some superstar 2's
marshalls had some zoom soldier lebrons
Gabriel Brothers had some size eleventysix lunar dunks.

and perryville nike factory is always a joke when i go..

anyone in MD have any luck with ross ect?

This is dead on. Arundle mills isnt any better. I gave up lol.

Arundel mills is getting Statue of Liberty hyperposites tomorrow. They get stuff. It just doesn't sit.

Perryville gets 2nd tier items. I posted black goadomes for $50 a couple weeks ago and they also had the i95 boot for $70 I think

Kickkspot will have the SOL Hyperposites cleared out ASAP, see how they do outside the GT Nike Store.  

Tulare outlet has a fsr of Jordan 1 black and yellow, Jordan 1 black with green almost volt like bottoms for 69.99, those Lebrons pictured above for 139.00. Air Max correlate white,grey, and green for 54 bucks. Biggest steal for me though was a purple and black Kobe zip up sweater that retailed for over 80 bucks for 15 bucks and an Olympic style hoodie I think for 10 bucks!! Ill post pics later. Oh they also had one pair left of the fire red 5s a size 8 for 139.00 with no flaws with the original Jordan box. I also stopped by the Ross in Visalia Ca and they had two pairs of the Kobe vii sharks size 8 for 60 bucks. I was really impressed with what they had at the outlet as that outlet hardly carries heat.

View media item 384110

Are these venomenons? 

Dream Season IIIs. I've never seen this cw before tho.

Yeah seen those at my Ross here in Miami

found a bunch in the sterling, va ross as well. leesburg, va ross had some royal blue hyperdunk 11s in scattered sizes and some red droses. idk what they were exactly. i dont pay attention to adidas much.

View media item 384620 View media item 384622 Found these TMacs at Ross. Pretty nice colorway(says the sleeper and 96 on back). Surprisingly found these Roshes in a size 12

i hate all of you that are finding roshes at ross haha. all my locals get crap :smh:

Arundel mills is getting Statue of Liberty hyperposites tomorrow. They get stuff. It just doesn't sit.

Perryville gets 2nd tier items. I posted black goadomes for $50 a couple weeks ago and they also had the i95 boot for $70 I think
Hopefully my boy won't have too much trouble copping my pair. Sneakersteal leaking it couldn't of helped matters, but to be expected.

Bred 13
$140
Deer Park N.Y.View media item 385192

Lol. Was just there 10-15 mins ago. It was real nice for the employees to let people in before the store opened to get their pairs. Thought I was going to wait on a line. People are trickling in so I'm sure these will be gone in an hour or so if they don't have any in the back.

Last edited:
Shout out to the Aundrel Mills employee who gave me the wrong opening time and incorrect info about per customer limits.  Naturally a few people were allowed to cop multiples.   Hope these hit more outlets...

Went back into the Deer Park Factory store when it officially opened after I got the bred 13's to look around and saw the brown/orange hyperposites for 89.99. Never really liked how they looked but decided to give them a try to see how they felt. Surprisingly they feel really comfortable and they looked good on my feet. Went up to pay for them and they were 20% off as well. Came out to around 70 bucks. They had sizes from 8-11.5.

Here's a pic:
View media item 385300

Last edited:
I went to local marshalls and I found the LeBron 9 bhm for 50.they also had the kd iv black/green too for 50.I asked the lady do they get these shoes all the time and she said these shoes has just been coming in the shipments with the other nikes.went to ross and it was kobe 7 sharks everywhere for 59.99.if I would have saw the cloaks for that cheap I definitely scooped those up.

Shout out to the Aundrel Mills employee who gave me the wrong opening time and incorrect info about per customer limits.  Naturally a few people were allowed to cop multiples.   Hope these hit more outlets...

What's the beef? They still had pairs as of 5pm. I rolled in and out easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom