OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
returned a pair of 8s to the petaluma outlet today. the guy said the would just resell em @ outlet price $140. makes me think i should return all my NikeStore purchases and have a friend "rebuy" em at outlet price haha

Lebanon Clearance - 20% off all shoes:

Prices before 20% off

Jordan 2012 deluxe grey/volt, Carolina blue - $60 (9-11)

Air Max 2013 - $100

Flyknit 1 - $100

Lots of random stuff too obviously.

Lebanon Clearance - 20% off all shoes:

Prices before 20% off

Jordan 2012 deluxe grey/volt, Carolina blue - $60 (9-11)

Air Max 2013 - $100

Flyknit 1 - $100

Lots of random stuff too obviously.

By 'deluxe', do you mean the three tiered box with all the extra stuff?

Deer Park sold out all sizes of the 13's or just your size?

They had 100+ prs they said and by 1p when i it there "they been sold out" like the guy told me..

And reading the posts above.. The store was open BEFORE regular hours and people were already there... Sounds like somebody got the info b4 cuz who camps out at outlets on the regular..???

They had 100+ prs they said and by 1p when i it there "they been sold out" like the guy told me..

And reading the posts above.. The store was open BEFORE regular hours and people were already there... Sounds like somebody got the info b4 cuz who camps out at outlets on the regular..???

Yeah just spoke with my friend he was in there around 4 and he told me they didn't have any. He spoke with the manager so I am sure they are sold out. I wouldn't think he would lie since he hooks us up every f&f or whenever we are in there.

Foothills Outlet, Tucson AZ, has KD Vs... they had ALOT of sizes the guy said. All on the hash wall, he was busy putting them all out. 3 color ways (all $94) plus 20% off this weekend.

black/red

white/blue/orange

birch/blue/orange

im not sure if these are the exact colors, but if you keep up with KDs, im sure you know which ones im talking about

San leandro update

Silver Blake's behind the counter mainly 10. Red Barkley's for grade school. Saw roshe in big feet sz. Saw flight 89 in 11. Women's sz 6 fly knit trainer and luner racer 3. Sz 5.5 lunar glide 4 x liberty. Free woven in green and turquoise now...sz 10 & 11.

Yeah the info was definitely out. Someone posted it here a few days back. Also the store was telling people about the release. They even made the announcement over their telephone voicemail when you called their number.

Also the store wasn't officially opened. The manager was letting early people who were there for the 13's go in and buy the shoe and then had to leave. I thought that was pretty cool they did that but I'm sure they did it cause they didn't want to deal with a small rush when the store opened.

Arundel mills is getting Statue of Liberty hyperposites tomorrow. They get stuff. It just doesn't sit.

Perryville gets 2nd tier items. I posted black goadomes for $50 a couple weeks ago and they also had the i95 boot for $70 I think
Yea you're right they do get stuff. I think they got some Gmp's in before. It's an hour drive for us northn' folk to get there though! I woulda went for those sols if my thermostat wasn't bad.

I actually posted those i95s lol.
They should be getting teir 1 stuff. Every time I'm there, there's about two or three busses filled with Chinese(yes, they're really Chinese.. I asked lol) people all hanging around/inside the nikestore buying up everything.

Last edited:
Shout out to the Aundrel Mills employee who gave me the wrong opening time and incorrect info about per customer limits.  Naturally a few people were allowed to cop multiples.   Hope these hit more outlets...

What's the beef? They still had pairs as of 5pm. I rolled in and out easily.
They must've had more pairs in your size then. You lucked out. My boy was there before 10. They opened at 9 instead and allowed one person to buy out all of the 11.5/12s.

^^^ I've been to a couple of the 'Releases' arundel has had and they did a 1 per person until the line emptied. Then they let people get back in line for another but they definitely werent about letting someone buy all of the pairs.

And BigDaddyAaron, I think u posted that info after me. I posted that stuff the day the shipment came in.

Last edited:
Not surprised that the Haze x Air Force 1 Destroyer made it to the outlets. The price point was too high. Being patient is the name of the game its just finding out where its going to be. Like the Dream Team Destroyer, I knew it would hit outlets and the crazy thing is that its still popping up at them after being RTV'd back in September. I can't find one for the life of me and when they do pop up its only at the San Leandro outlet. Why is that they only get the hot stuff?

^^^ I've been to a couple of the 'Releases' arundel has had and they did a 1 per person until the line emptied. Then they let people get back in line for another but they definitely werent about letting someone buy all of the pairs.

And BigDaddyAaron, I think u posted that info after me. I posted that stuff the day the shipment came in.
If the rep would've told me 9 am, I would've been good. Win some, lose some. They're only shoes, just annoyed by the misinformation. Just had my boy grab the closest pair to my size to ship to me. Trade or flip em and grab a 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom