OFFICIAL ARCADE1UP THREAD edit: MARVEL VS CAPCOM WITH ONLINE PLAY PREORDER UP ON BEST BUY OCT. 1ST RELEASE

Arcade1Up details new Marvel and TMNT cabinets at E3 2019
Shacknews sits down with Arcade1Up's Aaron Wade to learn more about the company's latest Marvel and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle arcade video game cabinets.

Kevin Tucker
June 11, 2019 8:30 PM

These two machines were introduced first at E3 2019, and as such, they don't have firm release dates yet. However, the underlying tech is all there, and there shouldn't too much of a delay before these two new Marvel and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade1Up cabinets release into the wild. The Marvel variant is slated to cost $299, while the TMNT cabinet will cost #349 at launch. Stay on top of more interviews and gameplay videos straight from the E3 2019 showroom floor by subscribing to Shacknews as well as GamerHubTV over on Twitter.

arcade1up-tmnt-marvel-cabinets-1-1200x675.jpg

i played and defeated turtles in time. fun.
you can play these games on emulators.

wish they would make 2d type games with good artistic graphics like mvc2. wish they made mvc3 in the mvc2 style.

Ehh, these two games made it to home systems back in the day.

Games that would get more love if released would be

SImpsons
X-Men: The Arcade Game
WrestleFest

4 Player Games that I was annoyed at the fact that they never came to home systems back in the day

These will be fun for like an hour.
These will be fun for like an hour.
I can somewhat agree with this.

I sometimes feel like the thought of nostalgia is greater than the implementation of it

Last edited:
Interested in these.

However, I have a feeling these will sit.

I'll wait for a price drop.

These would look great in a mancave if you collect pop culture items like such...hence I would cop it, for 300$ is a no brainer.

Interested in these.

However, I have a feeling these will sit.

I'll wait for a price drop.

They all have mostly sat and gone on clearance.l

IKEA build quality plus they short n u need to buy a extra stand to make em higher. The picture in the retro thread shows 4 players can’t even see the turtles screen

The kid in me wants to step down on one of these sooo bad. The adult in me knows that ***** repellant for your ***.

I wish I can count the quarters I spent on Marvel Super Heroes :lol:. The cabinets are cool but I rather have a re-release with online matchmaking.

they need someone like myself to advise...seriously.

aight boom this is what you do:

simpsons arcade cabinet
comes with xmen arcade game, tmnt arcade and turtles in time
all from konami from my memory. tell me if i'm off. at work and can't google.

its not rocket science.

marvel vs Capcom cabinet
comes with xmen children of the atom, marvel superheroes, xmen vs sf, marvel vs sf and marvel vs Capcom

you save the mvc2 cab for a later time, streets not ready for that yet

ok then you have

sf3 third strike arcade cab
comes with all three sf3's

mk cab should come with mk1, 2, 3 and umk3

done.

employ ppl that actually played in the arcade religiously. we know what we want and we know what you'd want.

alpha cab should come with all 3 sf alphas.

you need a rival schools cab but along with mvc2 I'm not sure what you pair it up with just yet.
darkstalkers eventually needs a cab. etc. etc.
its not that hard.

yes of course everything could be modded but its not about that.

oh yeah...there should be a cvs cab with cvs, cvs pro and cvs2 all in the same cab.
like how are they not thinking of these ideas..?

rival schools or mvc2, tech romancer and powerstone 1 and 2 all in the same cab.
there really should be a cruising usa/cruising world cab

there are a few others but yeah, I would crush it if I could come up with the ideas.

last one, tekken 1-3 in the same cab and maybe a tekken tag cab with both tekken tags.
ok last last one. vf 3-5 in one cab and maybe fighting vipers 1 and 2 and throw fighters megamix in another. ok that's far fetched but yeah. get someone from my era that really was out there on this.

Back
Top Bottom