Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

Dawkins laid a hit on Fitz!
pimp.gif

Eventhough we never really got this type of 'Kurt' out of Warner when he was with the Giants, I'm glad he's performing well.

BOLDIN ... get open ... warner is sniffin the superbowl and he is on a mission ...

the playcalling right now is sick
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I wonder how the Raiders feel about drafting Robert Gallery now...
you build a team through a line... stocking up on skill players is useless, just ask the Lions.

True...but still...Robert Gallery? ... no hate raider fans, i cheer for the raiders since they are from the bay but i still wont forget that draft
eyes.gif
He was supposed to be a can't miss guy.. you can't go back and question that when everybody was saying he was the pick. sometimes thingsdon't work out.. actually most times they don't in the NFL draft.

Im lookin for Quan with the ball in his hands near the goal line here... little bubble screen would be $$$

I know this is earlier, but who woulda thought (if they win) at the start of the season Arizona would go to the superbowl ?

WAY TOO EASY!

Where the hell was the coverage on that? Looked like ol boy just didn't care to cover that

Back
Top Bottom