Official Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers game thread

is JOSE CORTEZ available???

seen a dude wearing a jose cortez jersey get thrown out of the stick today after getting in a fight.

i was more astonished by the fact that someone went out of their way to actually buy (and hold onto) a cortez jersey.

seen a dude wearing a jose cortez jersey get thrown out of the stick today after getting in a fight.
i was more astonished by the fact that someone went out of their way to actually buy (and hold onto) a cortez jersey.
Buying the jersey of any kicker would leave you scratching your head. Jose Cortez though....so many bad memories. The guy was like the equivalent of Benito Santiago. Even getting chewed out by Larry Allen didn't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom