Official Arsenal FC Thread of the 2007/2008 Season

Arsenal beats Wigan with two thoroughly deserved late goals, while....

ManUre falls to Bolton. (thank you Anelka)

Reason to celebrate the fall of those bastards!

And finally Gallas is acting like an Arsenal Captain should. =) Clutch!

And how sexy has Fabregas been this year? Phenomenal. Better than anything that ManUre, Scousers, or Chelskis have to offer in the midfield. =)

CESC!!!!

We already have a premier league post in the sports forum which is basically all arsenal fans anyways lol.

cacz0rz i know thats you smh

Aw craps, posted my first thread in the wrong forum.

What a fine start.
embarassed.gif

LOL
see, your post woulda been a win if it was a Liverpool one.

But mistakes happen, at least it wasnt a ManU post...friggin rats those fans are.

we'll deal with you in 2 weeks then. Until then, fellow gooners, how do you think we'll fair against a rather tough away day at Sevilla? AlthoughJuande Ramos has gone and left for (less than) greener pastures at Tottdumb, Sevilla can be a force on their day. Granted, they are coming off a loss toMallorca, so we should be able to deftly handle them. Hopefully, RVP will be back for this match, as I want him to get into match fitness in a rathermeaningless game against Sevilla than have to try to get into match fitness while we are undergoing out tough December schedule. Also, I'm rather sick ofseeing the 4-5-1, and would like us to revert back to our (more) attacking 4-4-2.

Line Up I'd like to see:

--------------------Mad Jens------------------

Sagna----Kolo----Gallas----Clichy

Eboue----Gilberto-----Cesc-----Eduardo

-----------Ade------RVP

Line Up Arsene will play

--------------------Alumunia------------------

Sagna----Song----Gallas----Clichy

Denilson----Gilberto-----Diarra-----Diaby

-----------Bendtner------Eduardo

If Iniesta>Fabs, then why do Barca want Fabs back?

The fact that they do want Fabs back, must mean that Fabs>Iniesta.

Hey, it's not coming from me, it coming from your own club.
smokin.gif

Alright Efil, let's see Iniesta.

Iniesta has 1 goal, 1 assist, in 12 games started (13 games played), 18 shots, 5 on goal.

Not bad. But he is on the most star studded, experienced, talented XI in the world.

Fabregas has 6 goals, 6 assists, in 12 games started (12 games played), 34 shots, 18 on goal.

Why is there even a question on who's better? Your own club wants Fabregas back. And if Barca isn't your club, why do you even care?

African striker on trial at the Emirates, and Arsene actually complimented him! Looks like we're signing the striker in January.
pimp.gif

arsenal vs sevilla 1-3.

my god, what utter dung of madcow senderos was today. i pray that djourou will be much better than him at CB when he comes back from loan.

Why did it have to be kanoute shooting the penalty... oh how i hate that sniveling #@$!.

I admit we got out played for the latter two thirds of the game. But jesus... Traore and Denilson need to make the step up, fast.

AWWWW HELL NO!

HOW U GNA COMPARE AN UGLY MFER LIKE INIESTA

PIC
58031.jpg
WHO IN 3 YEARS WILL END UP LOOKING LIKE THIS
clint-howard-sm.jpg

TO A FOOTBALLING MACHING OOZING WITH MASSIVE ORGASMIC AMOUNTS OF MASCULINITY SEX APPEAL LIKE
493174_mediumsquare.jpg

like seriously... when it comes down to whose better, everyone knows fabregas is more awesome... now let me ask you this, at the end of the day whose dickwould you rather ride?

iniesta? his nick name is minny mouse or sum$+!* like that so he prolly got a 2 inch weewee.. on the other hand, fab, oh man, best believe hes got the'spanish armada' under his pants.. mmmmmm fab... mmm

tough loss today. i hope cesc isn't hurt

who else thinks gilberto is going in january? and what do you think about picking up luka modric? we already have rosicky and hleb--although modric is nasty, idon't know if we need him

i do want us to sell lehman and get buffon--remember, we have 70 mil to spend in january.

for 70 million wouldnt you rather want the younger Petr Cech? Anyway, don't be a transfer muppet, The chances of these teams selling premier world classgoal keeps are highly unlikely. And if you think Wenger is going to spend more than lunch money on a goal keeper, you obviously havent been an Arsenal fan inthe last 11 or so years.

luka modric is an exciting prospect, but Abramavich (sp?) is supposedly enamored with the kid after hearing that we were linked with him. So his current prisemight be out of our range.

And Steven Gerrard? His international games have shown that if the team isnt made to work around him, then he is utter useless ****e. He makes the oddcrunching tackle and scores from free kicks. But his passing and vision? Atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom