OFFICIAL Asian Film Thread

Reminds me of that bed scene in Ju-On :x
yeah it was similar to that movie but had a more eerie vibe to it. The grudge and ju-on movies are the only movies that'll creep me the F out. I can watch all these other horror movies, with the gore, pop up scenes and all but none compare to the grudge for some reason. Except the American grudge 3 that was just pitiful. And this ju-on movie that had black face going on :rolleyes :smh: :lol:

If you haven't seen Battle Royale and think it's going to be a really good movie.

Prepare to be disappointed.

If you haven't seen Battle Royale and think it's going to be a really good movie.
Prepare to be disappointed.

Yeah, it's an ok movie. People seem to love it because of the concept and that it's Japanese. I watched it when I was in high school and thought some of the characters were really cool. The sequel was awful.

I know people who flat out hate Hunger Games just because they are fans of BR.

Last edited:
Ninja Kids
pimp.gif
   (the one from the Philipines
laugh.gif
)  Dont understand tagalog but loved that movie as a kid
roll.gif

Ip Man 2 was pretty ****** in my opinion. They turned the melodrama way up over the original and the fights were not as good as the ones from the original either. Pretty disappointing that they went for the generic Chinese hero beats evil foreigner route too. It's way too played out

If you guys are into Ip Man then check these new movies out

Both are better than Ip Man 2

Ip Man 2 was pretty ****** in my opinion. They turned the melodrama way up over the original and the fights were not as good as the ones from the original either. Pretty disappointing that they went for the generic Chinese hero beats evil foreigner route too. It's way too played out

Seen those and not interested.  Just waiting for Donnie Yen's IP Man 3
pimp.gif
   (btw course the second film in all trilogys are the worst haha)

Reminds me of that bed scene in Ju-On :x
yeah it was similar to that movie but had a more eerie vibe to it. The grudge and ju-on movies are the only movies that'll creep me the F out. I can watch all these other horror movies, with the gore, pop up scenes and all but none compare to the grudge for some reason. Except the American grudge 3 that was just pitiful. And this ju-on movie that had black face going on :rolleyes :smh: :lol:

I ain't eem seen that Ju-On tho.

They played that scene as a trailer when I was little during a showing of Finding Nemo.

Finding Nemo

Back
Top Bottom