OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlsbad Outlets FSR Kobe 8 System Volts 109.99.

They will do phone order, but since system is new, they won't process until Tuesday last I checked.

Not sure if they will do a phone order over the holiday weekend though.

Still passing out the Spend 100 get 25 off a 50 purchase and Spend 200 get 50 off of $100

Got a pair for myself yesterday.  Store is decent in size, not much in the hash wall though.

Jefferson, OH outlet (was there yesterday, phone was dead) 

- Nike (740) 948-9244

$120 FSR LeBron X low "Sonic Yellow"

$120 FSR Flyknit trainer "red/grey"

30% off hash

2 for $40 pro combat shorts

2 for $20 Elite socks 

- Adidas (740) 948-2401

BOGO 50% off sale on just about everything

Got 2 pairs for $49 w/ tax. Fits like Roshes 

Last edited:
Nike San Leandro...about 100+ people deep when I got there 5 min before opening.

Behind the counter: Spiderman Foams and Jordan 2s  (all gone by the time I got inside and going to line up)

All shoes were 30% off

Stuff I saw ranged from Tiger Hyperflights, Blue Metallic Hyperflights, Nike Flyknit Lunar 1 ($39.99 + 30% off), Free Trainer 7.0 superbowl, Free trainer 5.0, Lebron XI (olive greenish, yellow color) lows sz 7.5, KD Elites sz 13s, Melo 10 Christmas, No Sew AM95s, AM95s Jacquard, Lunar Internationalist, Zoom Terra, Hyperfuse Uptempos, Air Force 1 (all red), P-Rods all red, Womans Flyknit Lunar 2s, Flyknit Trainers, Penny Vs (all blk), Gloves (all red), Lunarglide 5, 

Elite Socks in the back are 6.99, 9.99 Tees are $6

Total zoo as usual...it was never like this earlier in the year, but I guess people are still on vacation.

Nike San Leandro...about 100+ people deep when I got there 5 min before opening.

Behind the counter: Spiderman Foams and Jordan 2s  (all gone by the time I got inside and going to line up)

All shoes were 30% off

Stuff I saw ranged from Tiger Hyperflights, Blue Metallic Hyperflights, Nike Flyknit Lunar 1 ($39.99 + 30% off), Free Trainer 7.0 superbowl, Free trainer 5.0, Lebron XI (olive greenish, yellow color) lows sz 7.5, KD Elites sz 13s, Melo 10 Christmas, No Sew AM95s, AM95s Jacquard, Lunar Internationalist, Zoom Terra, Hyperfuse Uptempos, Air Force 1 (all red), P-Rods all red, Womans Flyknit Lunar 2s, Flyknit Trainers, Penny Vs (all blk), Gloves (all red), Lunarglide 5, 

Elite Socks in the back are 6.99, 9.99 Tees are $6

Total zoo as usual...it was never like this earlier in the year, but I guess people are still on vacation.
I just went there at 1pm. Don't bother to go there. Checkout line is already around the perimeter of the store. Expect to wait 45 mins to check out. This place is a zoo during on sale every time, smh.

Most nice shoes you mentioned above are already gone, only less popular shoes are left.

Yes all shoes and tees are 30% off. All equipments, socks, bags, gloves, etc, are 30% off as well.

Katy Mills didn't really have anything, but the sale rack is 40 percent off and the hash wall is 30 percent off. 

This store rarely ever gets any Kobes, LeBrons, or Durants. makes no sense 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Nike outlet in allen, tx had safaro foams for 129.99 biggest size was a 10 and air force 180 the black/red/blue pair for 89.99. Nothing else of note imo

Just got back from Nike Factory Store in Tulalip WA. They said they do phone orders.
(360) 716-3120

30% additional off on hash, there were hyperfeels for 64.97 scattered sizes. Didn't see anything else worth mentioning.
Copped a pair of flyknit trainers in the pink colorway for 64.97 additional 30%, came to 49$ including tax. Employees were pretty shady about it when I asked, I knew they had pairs because of the FB group smh. I think they should have assorted sizes.
They also had a pair of the flyknit lunar 1s in the white with the volt speckled sole for the same price in a size 10.5 (I think the colorcode is 107)? Not sure if its still there though.
A lot of nike free 5.0's for 84.99 in assorted colors FSR.
14.99 for nike footballs

View media item 1156759
View media item 1156752
View media item 1156754
View media item 1156755
View media item 1156756
View media item 1156757
I believe the 40% was off basketball apparel.

View media item 1156762
View media item 1156761
Saw this on the Outlet FB page. Don't know if they do phone orders on the weekends but doesn't hurt to try

Nike Citadel (323) 720-1684

View media item 1156772

Last edited:
Bellevue Square finishline has a pair of the white and purple jordan 2s size 13 for 149.99 if anyone wants. Out of my size maybe if you call and tell location you can phone order

Katy Mills didn't really have anything, but the sale rack is 40 percent off and the hash wall is 30 percent off. 

This store rarely ever gets any Kobes, LeBrons, or Durants. makes no sense 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Katy Mills is the worst compared to the Cypress factory store and the Conroe clearance store. I haven't been to the one in Texas City since that's so far out of the way.

Katy Mills is the worst compared to the Cypress factory store and the Conroe clearance store. I haven't been to the one in Texas City since that's so far out of the way.
Only time they ever had anything was when the ASG was in Houston :rofl:

Last edited:
False.

Happens plenty of times where shoes end up on the hash for a multiple amount of reasons.

The only "coding" is on the sticker color and price.

I would agree with this statement! I work for a Factory Store and this is the most accurate way of describing it. Unfortunately, some accidents happen or you get a replen (some Athletes rip a box top off a shoe that is actually a bin shoe, shoes supposed to be in bins and sitting by hash bins and all of the tops get ripped off, a shoe that made it to hash and a replen of that same shoe came in).

At San leandro. Don't bother coming. Place is a jungle

Yeah it was picked over good last night. I didn't walk away with much. Plus I heard they ran out of the $50 off $100 coupons so they were only giving out the smaller $25 off $50 ones

Last edited:
ontario pretty dry nothing good on hash same thing everyone has been posting no returns

pink and blue flyknit trainers+women orange flyknit chuckas

a lot of apparel on sale 40% tanks + clearance if you dig you can catch some shirts for as low as $2.99

i came up on these orbits after hash sale for $54

these are one of the only good sales fsr

Last edited:
Not sure if this is just my Footlockers/Champ Sports/Kids Footlocker stunting, but they have a pair of inspirations in a size 8 at my local champs sports for retail. Meanwhile at Kids Footlocker, FSR of GS details for 99 and fsr of gs showtimes for 79.

nike-kobe-9-elite-inspiration-release-date-04-570x488.jpg
IMG_6228_1024x1024.JPG
photo_1_(11).JPG

Went to Legends out in KC today, same sales out there as everywhere else. 30% off hash, 40% off clearance apparel, 2 for $20 elite socks, also had Kobe VII red sz 10-12 for 109.99. Also had Netherlands, Brazil and  South korea world cup jerseys. Copped a couple dry fit knit sleeveless tanks for $23, had both shades of grey and only size large left.

Went to citadel earlier today. Nothing super notable. 30 off hash and 40 off clearance apparel. Fsr up to 11 and 1 pair of 14 on the LeBron x volt for 149.99 and some xx8s for 199.99. My best pick ups were at adidas where they did 50% on all red tags. Got some sandals for 7, some Element Refine for 15, the og color of the Key Trainer for 25 and some Mutombo trainers for like 27.

Thanks for the updates on Ontario Mills and Citadel. I have some returns to do tomorrow so I guess I can save some gas and just take them to the Orange store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom