OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

please dont quote more than 2 pics, especially if the OP is right above yours...

As always, no off-topic posts.

Nike Store Locatorw/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask!

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

also please try and help out other NTrs... if u see something someone needs, spare the time and help a friend... its what this thread is all about
smokin.gif

keep it coming everyone, it should be illegal cause we are so good.

White Penny II's at South Chi Oulet, didn't see big sizes though.
They're $59.99 but if you use the F&F coupon it come's out to a total of about $45.

Is there Any Penny 2s for a good/great deal (Besides the Heat C/W)?
In Sizes 11 , 11.5 , or 12!
Really lookin for Black & Royal!!!

If anybody wants to hook me up or has ne info! Pm me! Please

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

anyone with a camarillo update?

i just went there this past week drew, nothing worth mentioning except for these af1s for $40
af107_pre_wildwood.jpg
315180-681.jpg

clothing sucked too...

Been out of the game for awhile but does anyone know if the Fresh Water 95's have come through the outlets yet?

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

yo coolgraymemo, how much were they selling those pegasus for at folsom ? ? ?

39.99. sz. 9 sample. the midsole had yellowing and they looked like they had been sitting for a long time with dirt marks and such...

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Been out of the game for awhile but does anyone know if the Fresh Water 95's have come through the outlets yet?
pretty sure no.

Heads up a new outlet going in the cincy (ohio) area. opens on aug 6 and oscar robertson going to be there and its 30% off if you spend 150. i might check thisout.

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Pass

roll.gif
i swear kids don't even read the threads anymore. just scroll quickly and glance at a photo and hit the quick reply. going to vacaville tomorrow.update on the way

Originally Posted by NycPosite

went to woodbury commons nothing at all
frown.gif
There were a few good shoes (Black/White/Purple Lebron VI's, Air Structure Triax 91's, but that was about it really)

Clothin sucked this time around..

As of Saturday, Atlantic City Nike Store had most of the same stuff other stores had including:
Black Jason Kidds (alien eye)
White Red AM97s
Melos
Blah Blah Blah

They had these tho... Not sure if I'm keeping but i like the color scheme and I like rare shoes lol

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by NycPosite

went to woodbury commons nothing at all
frown.gif
There were a few good shoes (Black/White/Purple Lebron VI's, Air Structure Triax 91's, but that was about it really)

Clothin sucked this time around..

Which structures were they?

Back
Top Bottom