Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Sorry about the crappy cam pics.... I went to the Nordstrom rack and the Ross in downtown Portland...

nike garnetts 375467- 102 few 10s - 10.5s Price $34.99 (ross)

a pair of sz 16 ftbl and baseball cleats Price $14.99 (each) (ross)

auto flight light hi 375468- 003 Price $34.99 few 10.5s and a few 12s (ross)

womans blazer (checkered) 317808- 114 Price $29.99 sz 7 (ross)

wmns air max 95 Zen 313866 112 Price $29.99 Size 8.5 (ross)
Ran  outta time at NR but i got these pics

rt1 tan white red $50 and black soldiers ... both were $50

blazer 2k9 $39.99 i think

auto flight bluegrass/ orange i think they were $50
NR had very limited sizes on all kicks pictured...

Sorry about the crappy cam pics.... I went to the Nordstrom rack and the Ross in downtown Portland...

nike garnetts 375467- 102 few 10s - 10.5s Price $34.99 (ross)

a pair of sz 16 ftbl and baseball cleats Price $14.99 (each) (ross)

auto flight light hi 375468- 003 Price $34.99 few 10.5s and a few 12s (ross)

womans blazer (checkered) 317808- 114 Price $29.99 sz 7 (ross)

wmns air max 95 Zen 313866 112 Price $29.99 Size 8.5 (ross)
Ran  outta time at NR but i got these pics

rt1 tan white red $50 and black soldiers ... both were $50

blazer 2k9 $39.99 i think

auto flight bluegrass/ orange i think they were $50
NR had very limited sizes on all kicks pictured...

Originally Posted by Superputs

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

My local ross had white/red hyperdunks in size 12 only for $35. i wonder if FSR's hit ross and i just missed it?

Hey,
Im pretty sure they wernt full size runs, however they have them everywhere here in Miami atm, 11,12 ans 13s, $35.
i went to like 6 ross dress for less locations around LA over the weekend in search of the penny 2.  If there were hyperdunks they were always sz 12 and up

Originally Posted by Superputs

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

My local ross had white/red hyperdunks in size 12 only for $35. i wonder if FSR's hit ross and i just missed it?

Hey,
Im pretty sure they wernt full size runs, however they have them everywhere here in Miami atm, 11,12 ans 13s, $35.
i went to like 6 ross dress for less locations around LA over the weekend in search of the penny 2.  If there were hyperdunks they were always sz 12 and up

Just got an email from NDC with a coupon code for an additional 20% off clearance items. It goes public on the 19th, and is good through the 23rd.

CURVEBALL

Just got an email from NDC with a coupon code for an additional 20% off clearance items. It goes public on the 19th, and is good through the 23rd.

CURVEBALL

Originally Posted by Anomaly

CURVEBALL

Please post the code up if you can. I need to come some stuff for back to school asap. Thanks.

CURVEBALL

Please post the code up if you can. I need to come some stuff for back to school asap. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

CURVEBALL

Talk about needing to be spoonfed
smh.gif

CURVEBALL

smh.gif

Wow.  Posted the Nike coupon on slickdeals.net before I posted it here.  Got up this morning, and it had made it to front page already.  My first front page deal.
smile.gif
  Nike's site has crashed several times now due to the volume of people on it (aka "the Slick Deal effect").  I'd better get some kickbacks from Nike!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Justgot an email from NDC with a coupon code for an additional 20% offclearance items. It goes public on the 19th, and is good through the23rd.

CURVEBALL

smh.gif
Seriously.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

how much on shipping on average with nike.com ?
Prices are as Mikko stated.  HOWEVER....if you create a new account, shipping on your first order is always free.
grin.gif

Wow.  Posted the Nike coupon on slickdeals.net before I posted it here.  Got up this morning, and it had made it to front page already.  My first front page deal.
smile.gif
  Nike's site has crashed several times now due to the volume of people on it (aka "the Slick Deal effect").  I'd better get some kickbacks from Nike!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Justgot an email from NDC with a coupon code for an additional 20% offclearance items. It goes public on the 19th, and is good through the23rd.

CURVEBALL

smh.gif
Seriously.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

how much on shipping on average with nike.com ?
Prices are as Mikko stated.  HOWEVER....if you create a new account, shipping on your first order is always free.
grin.gif

Ok so I have been on vacation in south beach for the past week...I seen a bunch of ROSS stores down here...and they are not worth stopping at everyone but I am driving to SawGrass outlet right now so stay tuned...

Ok so I have been on vacation in south beach for the past week...I seen a bunch of ROSS stores down here...and they are not worth stopping at everyone but I am driving to SawGrass outlet right now so stay tuned...

If anyone hasn't tried yet, the CURVEBALL code is currently valid. Just bought a pair and some hoodies. Thanks for the heads up.

If anyone hasn't tried yet, the CURVEBALL code is currently valid. Just bought a pair and some hoodies. Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom