Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

check your local Hibbett Sports...

some colorways of Air Max 09s are on sale for 79.99. they're also running a promotion where if you buy one red tag shoe you get the 2nd for 50% off. that could mean two pairs of AM09 for $120! the Roanoke VA store had men's pairs of white/blues and black/golds in limited sizes.

Black/purple gradient Kobe IV's for 79.99 FSR
Them lil Kobe forces (kids/women) for 21.99

Tucson Nike outlet

Black/purple gradient Kobe IV's for 79.99 FSR
Them lil Kobe forces (kids/women) for 21.99

Tucson Nike outlet

Quick question, how do nike outlet charge additional pair of shoes for shipping? Another $8 ?

Quick question, how do nike outlet charge additional pair of shoes for shipping? Another $8 ?

Originally Posted by garylok11

no they charge a little more depending either on weight or purchase price i believe.  i cant remember which but its not an additional 8 bucks.

Originally Posted by garylok11

no they charge a little more depending either on weight or purchase price i believe.  i cant remember which but its not an additional 8 bucks.

Great mall in milpitas had the Jordan 2010 i white/red for $120 and the Jordan 2010 for $130. Also had a tone of blazers

Great mall in milpitas had the Jordan 2010 i white/red for $120 and the Jordan 2010 for $130. Also had a tone of blazers

NI375467-002_pict1_13_1009_13278.jpg
47.97 FSR

20091027073945607.jpg
34.99, scattered on back wall so limited sizes

Nothing else really that I could find though one of the salespeople said they were getting del sol v's this week and doesnt know the price.

NI375467-002_pict1_13_1009_13278.jpg
47.97 FSR

20091027073945607.jpg
34.99, scattered on back wall so limited sizes

Nothing else really that I could find though one of the salespeople said they were getting del sol v's this week and doesnt know the price.

I posted this in the Nike forum, but I can try it in here too... here's the thread (http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/9359351):

Just wondering if anyone knows how many times you can return shoes to a Nike Outlet without a receipt (their policy allows you to return unworn shoes without one). I've heard of people not being able to after a certain amount of times... they (Nike) keep track of the number of times that you do it because they take your ID each time. So I was just wondering if anyone knows what the limit is on the amonut of times/amount of money you can do before they start rejecting your returns. For instance, I believe Walmart and/or Target have policies where you can only return 2 items per 6 months/1 year without a receipt... but I don't know if Nike is that way. Sucks for people who bought a ton and lose the receipt I guess.

If anyone knows, that would be great. Thanks.

By the way... if anyone even lives by it, the Howell, MI outlet has:

- KG III (same ones as the post above, same price... also have the white/blue/black color for $70)
- Black Penny III's ($41.97)
- White/Purple Penny III's ($70)
- Zoom BB II (white/royal) ($41.97)
- Hyperize (white/navy) ($41.97)
- AJF 6 LS Infra ($54.97) (small sizes, 9.5 and under)
- AJF 6 Black/Red ($69.97)
- Jordan XX3 Lows ($39.97) (back wall)
- A few Jordan Team Pro's ($51.97), Flipsydes ($34.97), and 2.5 Black/Blue (around $50 I think) on the back wall

Some decent stuff there I thought.

I posted this in the Nike forum, but I can try it in here too... here's the thread (http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/9359351):

Just wondering if anyone knows how many times you can return shoes to a Nike Outlet without a receipt (their policy allows you to return unworn shoes without one). I've heard of people not being able to after a certain amount of times... they (Nike) keep track of the number of times that you do it because they take your ID each time. So I was just wondering if anyone knows what the limit is on the amonut of times/amount of money you can do before they start rejecting your returns. For instance, I believe Walmart and/or Target have policies where you can only return 2 items per 6 months/1 year without a receipt... but I don't know if Nike is that way. Sucks for people who bought a ton and lose the receipt I guess.

- KG III (same ones as the post above, same price... also have the white/blue/black color for $70)
- A few Jordan Team Pro's ($51.97), Flipsydes ($34.97), and 2.5 Black/Blue (around $50 I think) on the back wall

Which Black penny IIIs are we talkin bout? i only remember the black/royal penny IIIs

Which Black penny IIIs are we talkin bout? i only remember the black/royal penny IIIs

called South Chicago about those Tokis , and dude said they were 79.99?

Nike Conroe had a full size run of the del sol kobe vs, and the infrared spizikes

Also had scattered sizes of the Infrared Structure Triax High Top Bball shoes

Also saw a size 8 in the Inline Kobe Vs and a few Dri Fit T shirts for 9.99

oh ya and some USA Jerseys' XL # 15 Robinson?

plus bunch of Brazil and Nederlands Soccer Gear

Nike Conroe had a full size run of the del sol kobe vs, and the infrared spizikes

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

you mean these?
nike-air-hoop-structure-infrared.jpg
how much and do you remember what sizes? 

you mean these?

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

they dont exactly count or something when returning shoes w/o a receipt with niketown or factory stores...TRC monitors your return especially the ones W/O receipt as it can lead to Fraud returns.  It's pretty much how often your returning shoes W/O receipt in a span of time. Ive had the experience of not being able to return shoes(tried to return something W/O receipt) because i was told that i already returned something a week before (but w/ receipt)  . What you can do is ask someone else w/ drivers license to return them for you or just wait like 3 or 4 months between retun to get accepted again.  again all this are based on returning W/O receipt..dont forget to that your only going to get current selling price for the shoe and not what you paid for it....returning w/ receipt is different and they are more linient w/ that.  

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

they dont exactly count or something when returning shoes w/o a receipt with niketown or factory stores...TRC monitors your return especially the ones W/O receipt as it can lead to Fraud returns.  It's pretty much how often your returning shoes W/O receipt in a span of time. Ive had the experience of not being able to return shoes(tried to return something W/O receipt) because i was told that i already returned something a week before (but w/ receipt)  . What you can do is ask someone else w/ drivers license to return them for you or just wait like 3 or 4 months between retun to get accepted again.  again all this are based on returning W/O receipt..dont forget to that your only going to get current selling price for the shoe and not what you paid for it....returning w/ receipt is different and they are more linient w/ that.  

you mean these?

you mean these?

Back
Top Bottom