Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

scattered sizes, I know they had a few 10.5s, 8, 11 for sure I saw those myself. But they had a bunch around and some even on the hash wall, I'd call the Conroe, Tx outlet and ask though

scattered sizes, I know they had a few 10.5s, 8, 11 for sure I saw those myself. But they had a bunch around and some even on the hash wall, I'd call the Conroe, Tx outlet and ask though

i just ordered from the outlet in PA and they are having issues verifying the address through the system. Has that ever happened to anyone?

i just ordered from the outlet in PA and they are having issues verifying the address through the system. Has that ever happened to anyone?

San Leandro, CA 510-483-3650

Lebron Solider III CTK & Akron - $79.99 should be FSR
3 different CW of Hyperize Supreme's - $69.99, a bunch of 9.5 - 11s
Trash Talk Hyperdunk Lows - I think its $59.99 - 10s and 10.5s
I saw a pair of size 9.5 Kobe IV (Black/Blue) - $59.99

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

Are the Akron LSZ3 B-Grades or A-Grades?

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

Are the Akron LSZ3 B-Grades or A-Grades?

Primm las vegas factory store has silver 1/2 cent fsr $70

They also have all the other shoes that have been posted for the same prices.

Polo also has some good deals too

Primm las vegas factory store has silver 1/2 cent fsr $70

They also have all the other shoes that have been posted for the same prices.

Polo also has some good deals too

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Also fsr of flightposite II all black for 44.99
Just called and was told taht sz8~10 are sold out. lol
Any other place has those at that price too?

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Also fsr of flightposite II all black for 44.99
Just called and was told taht sz8~10 are sold out. lol
Any other place has those at that price too?

make sure you guys check the hash walls for samples.  a lot of summer samples have been marked down to $21 in the last few weeks.

make sure you guys check the hash walls for samples.  a lot of summer samples have been marked down to $21 in the last few weeks.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Which Black penny IIIs are we talkin bout? i only remember the black/royal penny IIIs
I think you were asking me about the Penny III's... and yes, they are the black/royal Penny III's at the Howell, MI outlet.  Hope that helps.

And thanks to karxken for trying to help me with my return question.  Anyone else know/have an idea/have experience with returning things to Outlets without receipts?

Which Black penny IIIs are we talkin bout? i only remember the black/royal penny IIIs
I think you were asking me about the Penny III's... and yes, they are the black/royal Penny III's at the Howell, MI outlet.  Hope that helps.

And thanks to karxken for trying to help me with my return question.  Anyone else know/have an idea/have experience with returning things to Outlets without receipts?

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

sounds like u r trying to return a massive amount of products which probably will not work.
u might just need to talk to the manager/employee at your outlet to find the answer.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

sounds like u r trying to return a massive amount of products which probably will not work.
u might just need to talk to the manager/employee at your outlet to find the answer.

Again, REQUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED, even if its concerning items that have been in discussion. Doing a product search is very easy and there's a step-by-step process on the front page.

Back
Top Bottom