Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Again, REQUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED, even if its concerning items that have been in discussion. Doing a product search is very easy and there's a step-by-step process on the front page.

The A.J. Wright in Highland, IN where I work has 4 pairs of black/green Half Cent's. three size 13's and one 14, - $39.99 each.
This was as of yesterday.

The A.J. Wright in Highland, IN where I work has 4 pairs of black/green Half Cent's. three size 13's and one 14, - $39.99 each.
This was as of yesterday.

MY APOLOGIES!!!

My shipment arrived this morning, I was told they were B's, but they're actually A-Grade straight from retail with the price tags still on them... updated price though.

Air Jordan 11 Retro Anniversary FSR - $200
ajxiwhtB.jpg

www.findthegoldmine.com

MY APOLOGIES!!!

My shipment arrived this morning, I was told they were B's, but they're actually A-Grade straight from retail with the price tags still on them... updated price though.

Air Jordan 11 Retro Anniversary FSR - $200
ajxiwhtB.jpg

www.findthegoldmine.com

does any body know if that goldmine site is legit...i saw something i liked on there

does any body know if that goldmine site is legit...i saw something i liked on there

Finishline Markdowns (some styles are not available online so it's really based on what you can find in the stores)

Jordan 1 Black Cinco De Mayo - $49.98
Jordan 1 LeRoy Smith - $59.98
Nike Air Max BW Gen 2 Persians - $59.98
Nike Blk/Wht Trainer One - $39.98 (great deal if you can find a pair)

Finishline Markdowns (some styles are not available online so it's really based on what you can find in the stores)

Jordan 1 Black Cinco De Mayo - $49.98
Jordan 1 LeRoy Smith - $59.98
Nike Air Max BW Gen 2 Persians - $59.98
Nike Blk/Wht Trainer One - $39.98 (great deal if you can find a pair)

Originally Posted by king93

i think its xgumsolesx site

Originally Posted by king93

i think its xgumsolesx site

Back
Top Bottom