Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Woodbury NY didn't have much. Only had Varsity red VI in kids on hash wall ($59.99) and AM95 Neons in Toddlers ($24.99)

Woodbury NY didn't have much. Only had Varsity red VI in kids on hash wall ($59.99) and AM95 Neons in Toddlers ($24.99)

Sorry bro I was bored at work So I just randomly called outlets but some outlet in Florida and Lebanon. Try it but no sz 9.5 or 10

Sorry bro I was bored at work So I just randomly called outlets but some outlet in Florida and Lebanon. Try it but no sz 9.5 or 10

visited Ross near my place hoping to find some Penny II but no go. found these hyperdunk instead. $35.
Check your local ross

97c1664cd86120a9281e54ca92e65f20feaf13fa.jpg

visited Ross near my place hoping to find some Penny II but no go. found these hyperdunk instead. $35.
Check your local ross

97c1664cd86120a9281e54ca92e65f20feaf13fa.jpg

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

five colorways of the Air Max 2009 are on sale at NDC for $96, limited size runs. get 'em while you can!

peace.

*Potentially Cheaper*

EastBay will price-match with Nikestore, and tehre are some 20% off $100 and $10 off $50 coupons floating around.

five colorways of the Air Max 2009 are on sale at NDC for $96, limited size runs. get 'em while you can!

peace.

*Potentially Cheaper*

EastBay will price-match with Nikestore, and tehre are some 20% off $100 and $10 off $50 coupons floating around.

Eastbay price matches?  How is this done, over the phone?  Is it for all products?  I never knew this and I buy stuff from there often.
This could be really useful.

Eastbay price matches?  How is this done, over the phone?  Is it for all products?  I never knew this and I buy stuff from there often.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

peace.
*Potentially Cheaper*

Originally Posted by elrodo33

We do price match, but it is based on a per item basis.  The item must be in stock in the size you wish to order from the competitor and the item must be exactly the same in terms of style and color.  Also, the company with which we are ad-matching must be an online retailer similar to us and they cannot be close-out related. 

You would need to contact us by phone or e-mail to see if we would price match an item.  As for combining discounts, that most likely will not happen, you can choose either to get the price match or the discount.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

peace.
*Potentially Cheaper*

Originally Posted by elrodo33

We do price match, but it is based on a per item basis.  The item must be in stock in the size you wish to order from the competitor and the item must be exactly the same in terms of style and color.  Also, the company with which we are ad-matching must be an online retailer similar to us and they cannot be close-out related. 

You would need to contact us by phone or e-mail to see if we would price match an item.  As for combining discounts, that most likely will not happen, you can choose either to get the price match or the discount.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom