Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

30974926021438733242615.jpg

tinton falls nj nike outlet has the air trainer sc II high white gray chlorine blue for $54.99

Vacaville didn't have anything great.

Light Blue Prestos for around 49.99
"Lakers" Jordan 6's for around 59.99

20% off hash-wall. 40% off clearance clothing.

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

Originally Posted by Rick2345

What kicks are They?

If this was your idea of a snide remark, read the title and try again. Thanks for the info Rick, I didn't realize that windbreaker came in black.

CAMARILLO, CA

Nike LeBron 8 V2 - White/Black-Sport Red - 429676 100 - $109.99 (I wanna say FSR)

Air Total Max Uptempo - 366724 061 - $74.97 (I wanna say FSR)

20% off hash-wall. 40% off clearance clothing.
Hash Wall (only what I noticed) - Kobe V draft day sz 10.5 marked at $69, Atlantic Penny IIs scatted sizes marked @ $79
. . . didn't wanna forget, you get a $25 Nike score card for every $100 spent until the 5th . . . plus the survey too, thats $30 Nike credit!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

is there a certain day new stuff gets sent to ross?

We get product every single week day. And as to how our shipments come with shoes we don't usually receive more then 3 pairs of a certain model when it comes to higher end Nike/Jordan brand I've been working at Ross since late may and I've never seen more 3 pair (for men) when it comes to higher end sneakers like Numbered Jordans or af1s or Nike sportswear and With apparel we usually receive 1 in each size and sometimes get doubles.
Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

Originally Posted by Rick2345

What kicks are They?

If this was your idea of a snide remark, read the title and try again. Thanks for the info Rick, I didn't realize that windbreaker came in black.

I hope that wasn't a joke just trying to help the NT fam out but anyways thanks for the support Gordonson
pimp.gif
I was quite surprised that there was a all black CW myself and thought i'd share here finding a well sized pic of it wasn't an easy task either.Also we should be getting about double what we usually get being that were preparing for fall so be on the look out guys!

Eastbay has restock on:
Wolf Grey V in 10.5, 11
True Blue's 9.5, 12
Bordeaux 10
Cool Grey 7.5

Originally Posted by oldsole73

MEDFORD CLEARANCE 507-451-9133

HYPERFUSE LOW ALLSTAR "PEWTER / ORANGE" $24.99

CP3 4 (428821-005) $39.99

SC TRAINER "BO" (302346-106) $14.99

LBJ 7 PS "SUMMIT LAKE" $29.99

Thanks old, anyone know how HYPERFUSE LOW ALLSTAR "PEWTER / ORANGE" $24.99 run? Had to get a 10 no 9.5s were available.

solar red lebrons were 26 bucks shipped on flightclub.com today but now there regular price now....the internet dudes over there are in trouble!

I went to the Niagara Falls outlet for the first time since coming up here. They get HEAVY TRAFFIC. Reminds me of the Orlando one. Anyway...from what I remember they had

Air Carnivores (OG colorway) - $51.xx FSR

Kobe VI Black/yellow and white/black/purple - $99.xx FSR

uhhhh 

Some Lebron VIII skateboard shoe.. Dont know the price ...FSR

Air Jordan 2011? (The only with that clear hole on the side) - White/Red Dont remember the price FSR tho

I copped the LAST pair of Lebron VIII 3x blacks 9.5 for $70.xx off the clearance wall. 
pimp.gif
 Got lucky

Also had a bunch of Jordan clothing. Nothing I liked tho.

Not sure if it has been posted but restock on True Blues on Footaction. I am seeing size 9.5 and 12.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I went to the Niagara Falls outlet for the first time since coming up here. They get HEAVY TRAFFIC. Reminds me of the Orlando one. Anyway...from what I remember they had

uhhhh 

Air Jordan 2011? (The only with that clear hole on the side) - White/Red Dont remember the price FSR tho

I copped the LAST pair of Lebron VIII 3x blacks 9.5 for $70.xx off the clearance wall. 
pimp.gif
 Got lucky

Lol the Jordans are 2010s, can't blame you for not knowing the name to them ugly %+$ joints

I'ma have to hop on those Kobes

And Lebron VIII Skateboarding shoes? Lebron 8 SB's?

...You alreeeeeeady know you gotta clarify on that bro lol

went to the manteca ross today. as usual they didnt have %#%@ but filas. they did have 1pair of all white air max 97 in a size 6y in the womens section for 29 bucks...

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by iHust1e

uhhhh 

pimp.gif
 Got lucky

Lol the Jordans are 2010s, can't blame you for not knowing the name to them ugly %+$ joints

I'ma have to hop on those Kobes

And Lebron VIII Skateboarding shoes? Lebron 8 SB's?

...You alreeeeeeady know you gotta clarify on that bro lol
Lebron 8 South Beaches? Niceee...but really can someone post a pic of these lebron sbs?

Also, lady at Medford said they were out of All Star Hyperfuses and sold out days ago...gonna call again in the AM to verify.

Back
Top Bottom