Official AUGUST 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. It's still hot out here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
198k 5 bdrm 3 full bathes 3400 sq feet

Damn. That is insane. I almost feel Bay Area people are brainwashed at this point. I could totally buy that place and even on my own with what I make. And not only was your place inexpensive but you got the square footage to show too. Big props.

^^ you do know San Fran is one of if not THE most expensive places to live in the country right? It's not brain washing , just a cruel sad reality :stoneface:

^^ you do know San Fran is one of if not THE most expensive places to live in the country right? It's not brain washing , just a cruel sad reality :stoneface:

I know.....I live in SF. I said that because I feel like our brains are trained to think that even a house like that would worth more than 200k. I was thinking it was like 350-400k and that is concidered cheap for a house like that. I just never would have guessed it to be that price but mind you I have no idea what the market is in ATL or even other places for that matter.

Nice pickups y'all.
Latest pickups
View media item 1129427View media item 1129428
10549874_276663162539071_955541451_n.jpg

10598784_467542393382526_1604157910_n.jpg

10608113_683012875110197_514726386_n.jpg

Dunk Low Pro SB (Appetite For Destruction):  Got these in a trade from a good friend of mine.  I beat the pi$$ out of the suede with some steel wool and then applied boot wax.  I think they look fantastic...and they're basically winterized now.  I know this isn't a hyped up SB...but I'm glad to have it...and maybe it'll end up as part of a 2 or 3 for 1 when I find something I'm more interested in.

Anwar Carrots x Puma Suede:  These are very, very nice.  Super happy with them.  Tough to beat this type of quality for $65 shipped.

As I type this, I'm trying to talk myself into a couple more pairs of Li-Ning Way Of Wades, too.  I found a few CWs of the 2.0 Encore and the 2.0 low.  People are still sleeping on the W.O.W. stuff...and for the life of me I can't figure out why.  Materials and build quality are out of this world.  Admittedly, the "limited" CWs are tacky...and totally not my style, but some of the "GR" releases are clean, easy to wear, comfortable and they look absolutely amazing on foot.  Stop sleepin' on 'em, guys.  For real....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom