OFFICIAL AUGUST 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

I just saw a post on the AM90 that volts are popping up in clearance stores. Is it cool if anyone that happens to pass by any store in the Bay Area let me know if they come across any? Thank you in advance and I appreciate yall 🙏🏽
Vacaville received women's volts a couple weeks ago during the 20% + 20% off. I think the biggest size was 9 women's.

Sorry for the late *** reply, I was busy the entire day.
What size? I’ll keep an eye
US Men 9. Thank you very much, my man! I really appreciate it. 🙏🏽

Vacaville received women's volts a couple weeks ago during the 20% + 20% off. I think the biggest size was 9 women's.
Damn, at first glance it looked like 9 Men's 😂 Thanks for the info on those though forsure. Appreciate it! 🙏🏽

$65 for my son, be loves nintendo
IMG_20200825_111851.jpg

I was at LV South Premium Outlets at around 6:30PM and came across the AM90s Volt size 9 for $50. I ended up just passing on them, if anyone wants em check back tomorrow morning right when they open if no one picked em up before closing.

Volt90.jpg

Nike Gurnee was as empty as I’ve ever seen it. Can’t use the fitting rooms and all sales are final. Nike on 87th is still closed as well due to the last looting.

Apparently Nike East LA restocked some protros a few days ago. The Kobe 4 FTB Snakes (the black with yellow bottoms, not fade to blacks) and the Wizenard 4’s. They had full size runs, but resellers found out and they’re long gone. Now they’re posted all over eBay and offer up smh

Apparently Nike East LA restocked some protros a few days ago. The Kobe 4 FTB Snakes (the black with yellow bottoms, not fade to blacks) and the Wizenard 4’s. They had full size runs, but resellers found out and they’re long gone. Now they’re posted all over eBay and offer up smh
I read that these were available at the grand opening at the new Community Store in Watts. Sadly, I missed out. I just need a single pair but not willing to pay resale.

nike put them back out after initially pulling all kobe prodcut when he passed?
if so, i expect various kobes to reappear at outlets

Back
Top Bottom