mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
yea but yours are in crazy good condition

nice pee wee SBs xilegacy

Nice 04 95s although I'd prob keep the original laces but that's just me :wink:

01 black cements :pimp:

Got the right ones in there now. I didn't like the swap either, but that's what they came with for whatever reason. :nerd:

Sorry thought you meant putting the gray laces in were the right ones. Def a smart move going with the originals

Again nice pickup I've been on the hunt for a pair myself almost accidentally bought some fakes a few weeks ago

Sorry thought you meant putting the gray laces in were the right ones. Def a smart move going with the originals

Again nice pickup I've been on the hunt for a pair myself almost accidentally bought some fakes a few weeks ago

I happened to make a comment in passing to Corgishoe about needing an 11.5, and he had em. Got pretty lucky. Good luck on the search :nerd:

Drasticc ur a fiend! U got a lot of heat. Which pack u like better? Last years or this year?

Drasticc ur a fiend! U got a lot of heat. Which pack u like better? Last years or this year?

haha thanks man i would have to say its like a edge to the 9 a little more but the details on the 10's elites and lows are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom