Official August WDYWT...NO PIC QUOTING...vol. Summer Breeze

Adidas Boston Super
9jekoj.png

@ eno

i can feel you on bringing air maxes on a trip, thats all im bringing since tomorrow i leave to my country (france) for 3 weeks and hitting up italy and switzerland. I can't picture myself wearing jordans over there since we do a lot of walking over there in europe lol

larrivee/RL/Mayhem: Thanks guys, had to break 'em out, before they fall apart like my other vintage joints...damn, why do I wait so long!!!

Koston 1s may be the most underrated release of the year so far.  Kobe x Koston is one of only two shoes I've doubled up on this year (alpha huarache is the other) and I'll probably grab at least 2-4 more Koston 1s before the year is over.  Really just a clean look with everything from shorts to jeans, to khakis, and a very comfortable ride on top of that.  Hats off to NIKE SB on a really well executed shoe for EK.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Cleveland....
Nike Vick

Gap

2003 Zoom Vick 1
Y'all be sleeping on my mans right here.  Dude stays with the heat.
Thanks Bro!
Very Nice 6's Up There. I've Had To Start Wearing The Varsity Reds Since Both Of My 2000 Infareds Have Started Cracking. Same Thing With The White/Black/Red 5's Back There! Awesome. Those Are One Of My Favorite Pair Period.....Another Pair That I Now Can Just Look At. I Need A CDP Pair So Bad! Anyone Out There With A Pair 11-11.5?
nerd.gif

Yesterday To Work

2006 Reebok Question 10th Anniversary.

i6cxg0.jpg

Today To Work.

2000 Air Foamposite Pro Retro

bf1kkn.jpg

Then After Work....

Nike Jordan

Aeropostale

OG 2005 Air Jordan 20 "Stealth"

2i1zk1k.jpg

aoqp8i.jpg

vr6nup.jpg

Loving all the kicks NT. UNDS my Quagmire's for a early viewing of 30 seconds or less. Awesome Movie. Funny as the Hangover.

25z32io.jpg

Infamous, digging the Cement 4's. #Crispy

Back
Top Bottom