Official August WDYWT...NO PIC QUOTING...vol. Summer Breeze

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nice one battleground. nice tank too, i got like 4 colors in those jordan tanks, i use for the gym everyday.

i'm gonna look for another wearable pair of white cement 4's.

if they don't screw up the retro too too bad i'll use 'em for some sole swaps too.
Eh I've seen (early) pics of the midsole and the cement looks terrible compared to the retros 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nice one battleground. nice tank too, i got like 4 colors in those jordan tanks, i use for the gym everyday.

i'm gonna look for another wearable pair of white cement 4's.

if they don't screw up the retro too too bad i'll use 'em for some sole swaps too.
Eh I've seen (early) pics of the midsole and the cement looks terrible compared to the retros 
tired.gif

yeah, i think we're all just crossing our fingers those are just the samples and the release won't actually end up looking like that crap. they look like flea market fakes.
30t6p3b.gif

NIceeee @ All the NIke Air

Dope Concords

Instapump- Dope 09 IDs

2000 foams, those things are tanks

Grip of sick pairs in here: Infra VIs (my holiest of grails...rehabin my 2nd pair), WC IVs, Both AM90s and those Quag SBs are giggity!

/\DMPs look hella fresh! Nice

New pick-up at FL...left over from last year! Out for a bite, then g'night. AM90 Infras

^Dope 6's up there.

@nonbei Those Reeboks look kind-of fruity/over-saturated. Was that pic edited or are they really that vibrant?

To work; end of the work week couldn't come fast enough!

09 x Nudie Thin Finn x AA x Nixon

YO!

devildoc
pimp.gif

One of about 3 retro +'s I consider classics (Midnight VI's, and French Blue VII's)

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom