Official August WDYWT...NO PIC QUOTING...vol. Summer Breeze

Dope wears all around 
pimp.gif

Been a while. Today, to treat my little one and the nephew for lunch.

Still don't know what the hell these are, lol.

^^ Thanks a lot for the input, fellas. I just remember buying them in mid '06 and misplaced the box shortly after. I remember liking these on the account of the gum sole and leather ( so soft and supple). Fits like a comfy slipper.

Yo Ant, what exactly are you going to use it for?...I've used the same no name stethoscope for years, was given to me about 4 years ago as a gift during respiratory care week, so I ne'er really shopped around for a fancy one, I don't work much wth peds or infants and we don't need to listen to heart sounds, so just about any stethoscope has proven to be good for me to confirm that an airway is stablish and to spot abnormal breathsounds...are you doing nursing??..I can always ask some of my nurse coworkers what they think...Cardiologists are usually the ones I see sporting one of those nice digital 600$ joints
pimp.gif

YO!

She's an RN. Digital?! Never even seen one. Sounds dope but she don't need that
laugh.gif
I'm looking to get her something in the $80-130 range. Did a google search and got a bunch of results. No idea how to determine if one is better than another - and what's a good value.

DF!!!

Cleveland....

Yesterday To Work.

Old Navy
Levi's 501
2006 Air Force Max 180
91fk2t.jpg

aoqpee.jpg

Today.

Dr. Pepper.
Chor
2005 Air Jordan 14 Retro.
nxdea.jpg

29vjuhi.jpg

Unds these

Levis jacket and famous stars and stripes tee. American eagle panatalones....I think

6 am flight to hotlanta
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom