Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The gold Jerry patch was sewn over regular jerrys for 1996-97 year. Had a pippen and Jordan that had the gold patch over the original Jerry

^because champion "patched-over" current stock jerseys with the gold jerry when it was possible. This is why players who played in 95-96 and 96-97 on the same team and who's team uniform style did not change (jordan, reggie, ewing, stackhouse etc) have patched-over gold logo jerseys, while others have the gold logo sewn in.

96-97 was Shaq's first year with the Lakers, so it was the 1st year that champion was making authentic Lakers Shaqs. So they were able to sew the gold logo directly in on the new jerseys. Meanwhile, they patched up Van Exel jerseys with the gold logo, as they had already made  Van Exel Lakers jerseys the year before.

So one would be led to believe that if they did make retail Iversons, the gold logo would have been sewn in. 

Last edited:
^because champion "patched-over" current stock jerseys with the gold jerry when it was possible. This is why players who played in 95-96 and 96-97 on the same team and who's team uniform style did not change (jordan, reggie, ewing, stackhouse etc) have patched-over patched jerseys, while others have the gold logo sewn in.

96-97 was Shaq's first year with the Lakers, so it was the 1st year that champion was making authentic Lakers Shaq's. So they were able to sew the gold logo directly in. Meanwhile, they patched up Van Exel jerseys with the gold logo, as they had already made Lakers Van Exels the year before.

So one would be led to believe that if they did make retail Iversons, the gold logo would have been sewn in. 

thanks for the knowledge :smokin

Last edited:
*prays nike puts da jerry west logo back in front*

Speaking of which, I picked up the yellow lebron authentic from the team store and it was the older model with the jerry logo on the front and the CAVS "C" on the back. Is there a way to move/replace the jerry logo to the back without messing up the jersey? I can't find a current one anywhere.

Anyone tell if this is legit? With it being so hard to find, I just want to be sure it's legit before I cop.

Kyrie is a replica, looks fine, but I dont have too much knowledge on the replicas (Lowest of the released editions)

@Maximilian Did you get that Blank Suns HWC from a fellow niketalker? Wonder if thats the one that I came across in my travels and sold to a member of the thread. 4xl?

Put that blank to justice! I've always wanted to see the final product once it was customize

Idk if it's the picture but that Kyrie looks off, post it in the swingman thread bruh

@Maximilian Did you get that Blank Suns HWC from a fellow niketalker? Wonder if thats the one that I came across in my travels and sold to a member of the thread. 4xl?

Put that blank to justice! I've always wanted to see the final product once it was customize

it is a 3XL, got it over ebay! I will see, if I will customize it, the blanks do have their charme!

newest addition

like mesh version of magic jerseys much more but michael ansley is the legend in Poland,

couldn't pass over it. can't wait to show it him. also magic home jersey (shaq) was my 1st nba jersey, so ther'e a lot of nostalgia

btw. question 2 our sherlocks... that was customized too?! did i add champion size tag?

maybe would resell it? what do u think?

rest, enjoy...

Last edited:

newest addition

like mesh version of magic jerseys much more but michael ansley is the legend in Poland,

couldn't pass over it. can't wait to show it him. also magic home jersey (shaq) was my 1st nba jersey, so ther'e a lot of nostalgia

btw. question 2 our sherlocks... that was customized too?! did i add champion size tag?

maybe would resell it? what do u think?

rest, enjoy...
Probably not because this is worthless as well as your entire Ron Artest collection. Almost all of your Kobes are customs or resized. The Adidas Magic Jason Williams jerseys that you sold in both colors as game worn were customs and you even wrote in 44 on the size tag. Champion Hornets Eddie Jones currently on ebay is a custom. Fact is you are horrible for the hobby. Keep running your mouth and I will post evidence of everything in one nice sized post for everyone. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom