Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

My local Burlington's had these authentic USA practice jerseys regular 80 but they was selling for 9 well at least I think they authentic correct me if I'm wrong because the quality was on point heavy material with sublimated graphics

Great find! I would like to get some as well!

sorry if this has already been covered, but can someone give me some guidance on some MnN jerseys?

bought a 96-97 Kobe in a 40 and the chest was too narrow for me, ended up selling.

with this in mind, i sized up and purchased a 96-97 Iverson in a 44, and the chest ended up being way too wide.  a 40 ended up fitting perfectly.

what gives?  is MnN sizing that inconsistent?  or does it depend on the "batches"? e.g. 2014 vs 2015

thank in advance

The 96-97 is a different cut in general so the 40 is gonna be a tad bit wider

It's true because I owned two 96-97 home iverson both size 40 and def fit better in the chest compared to any 90s bull or lakers M&N

Need a little help please. Is this L. Johnson jersey legit authentic? Thanks in advance

Dudes just tryna get a ring, I respect it. You could see how upset he was in the playoffs. Team went down hill when Harden & Kevin Martin left 

Back
Top Bottom