Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Are the big and tall sizes +2" or +4"? Picked up a red Damion Lillard from the sale. Can't beat $107 shipped. Wanted a porzingis but I'd rather get the current jersey and mesh numbers.
did you use a code to get it down to 107? Im lookin into pickin up a Lillard or Wiggins.

damn..i was lookin at the blk one. Need a M 
grin.gif

Footlocker has Durant Jerseys for 29.99

(Okc Blue & Sleeved White)

This good for 107? Probably even less if I sign up for an nba account real quick

I would say try NBA and sign up for the 10% and see if that applies which I think it should unless they got stingy with codes now

I would say try NBA and sign up for the 10% and see if that applies which I think it should unless they got stingy with codes now

In fanatics.com try coupon code "uconnalum15" for 15% off. Works for nba customized. In addition, buy a $50 or $100 discounted gift card from raise.com. Typically 11% off and use code "raise75af" for another $5 off $75 new customers only.

Lastly, use one of those click websites like mrrebates.com for 2% cash back. Hope this helps.

In fanatics.com try coupon code "uconnalum15" for 15% off. Works for nba customized. In addition, buy a $50 or $100 discounted gift card from raise.com. Typically 11% off and use code "raise75af" for another $5 off $75 new customers only.

Lastly, use one of those click websites like mrrebates.com for 2% cash back. Hope this helps.
how long does it take that gift card to get in your account?

Also uconnalum code doesn't work on fanatics. Would've been :pimp: with the code and then the gift card for fanatics. Looks like nba store might be the go to if I decide to order it

Also uconnalum code doesn't work on fanatics. Would've been :pimp: with the code and then the gift card for fanatics. Looks like nba store might be the go to if I decide to order it

Sorry, fanatics caught on and just excluded it. I was fudging around with the website earlier today and it worked. As a matter of fact, I picked up a Nike Elite Arian Foster jersey for $57 after the uconnalum15 code this afternoon. yes, I am aware #23 is no longer with the team but for $57 why not.

I tried using the same code just now, and fanatics got stingy. >:

Last edited:

Upvoted for that black belt level coupon kung fu :pimp:

Sorry, fanatics caught on amd just excluded it. I was fudging around with the website earlier today and it worked.
damn.....
Also signed up for an nba account and all I got was free shipping over $50 :smh:
Nothing going my way right now lol

Yea We Don't Do That Around Here
mean.gif

Out here trying to cop a Chris Paul authentic for 80 and nba store playing with me right now
laugh.gif
go buy a $100 GC from raise.com for $89.  Use "raise75af" during check out for $5 off.  If you have AMEX, I believe shoprunner is free or do a 30 day free trial, and you get 2 day shipping. Brings your final cost to $92 assuming no sales tax.  still better than nothing.

Reactions: alp
go buy a $100 GC from raise.com for $89.  Use "raise75af" during check out for $5 off.  If you have AMEX, I believe shoprunner is free or do a 30 day free trial, and you get 2 day shipping. Brings your final cost to $92 assuming no sales tax.  still better than nothing.
just did that, thanks for your help man. Paid 83 for the gc and then used the 10% on nba. Winded up paying 87 total, I ain't mad. Will email them since they told me free shipping too

Was thinking of copping wade bulls but he ain't play with the jumpman on the shoulder so I went with my first thought and snatched the paul.

just copped a timmy d in 3XL. definitely not ideal in size but its all they got, plus if he's hangin it up it'll be a good piece

Nice pickup. Actually would've preferred a clippers home but only 3 and 4x so I went with the red one. At 80-90 bucks tempted to snatch one more authentic but ima have to restrain myself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom