Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I know the feeling. The one time I tried on my 3xl dirk jersey and it was longer than my girlfriends dress :lol:

Since you guys like it so much... 8)

Took me a while to find one, then I paid for it literally 20 minutes before I heard his "I'm coming home" letter on ESPN radio that day. Lol

Before I copped mine I remember seeing your post in this thread way back when you got it, I was locked in for one after that

Last edited:
I mean they're making jerseys for a league of 7 footers.
Yea but this is a retail authentic, sizing should equate to majority of the population. Not like a copped a game worn Shaq jersey or something, then I wouldn't even try it on :lol:

I know the feeling. The one time I tried on my 3xl dirk jersey and it was longer than my girlfriends dress :lol:
for real man, had my mom put it over her clothes and joint actually fit her better then it did to me :lol:

For today

I mean they're making jerseys for a league of 7 footers.
Yea but this is a retail authentic, sizing should equate to majority of the population. Not like a copped a game worn Shaq jersey or something, then I wouldn't even try it on :lol:

but you as someone that cops Jerseys knows that procuts dont exist anymore cuz adidas merged them.

u should've copped a L, cuz its slim fittin.

but you as someone that cops Jerseys knows that procuts dont exist anymore cuz adidas merged them.

u should've copped a L, cuz its slim fittin.
Slim does not work for me, my stomach is too big. Guess ima have to live with the xl. Without a shirt underneath it's not horrible, still too long. Won't cop anymore adidas though

Get the length shortened bro

Plenty have done but that o agree, the adidas jerseys are too long but it's exact blanks then teams get sent

Not much, to take off a few inches and just sew shouldn't cost more than 10-15 bucks in my opinion

Get the length shortened bro

Plenty have done but that o agree, the adidas jerseys are too long but it's exact blanks then teams get sent

naw they're fine, my man Alp gotta do some crunches :lol:

zlw1fk.jpg

6'1 size L+2

to give u a comparison....

lebron-james-and-jr-smith-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-celebrate-after-picture-id540884726

JR smith also rocks a L

I gotta do a bunch of crunches Themen :lol:
I'm an inch or two shorter then you though, so the length is different for us. Also **** looks long on you too, you just got it stacked in the picture

Yea if dudes shorter that's a difference plus looks like it's scrunched up a lil on you

But if you're 6'1 and not a twig a L with the +2 will look good

Back
Top Bottom