Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I am considering size 44, so I will need to wait until available in other online stores.

Is the sizing for this one similar to other M&N´s?

I am considering size 44, so I will need to wait until available in other online stores.

Is the sizing for this one similar to other M&N´s?

Can't comment on that since it's different material and cut from what they've made before

That could be it perhaps and if that's the case then I guess I can't get my jersey customized at EPS. But would anyone know of any other places where I could get twill lettering and numbering stitched/sewn on?
Yes: https://www.facebook.com/JWCstudio/ (based in Taiwan).

As an alternative, you can ask EPS to stitch "ijordani" as the name on the back and you can un-stitch the "i"s yourself or at a local place. Just an idea.

Last edited:
My #1 grail finally attained! 1996-1997 Michael Jordan Pinstripe Pro Cut, size 46 + 3 inches. I've been outbid for this four separate times since 2012, but I finally have it in the collection! I've wanted this jersey since I saw Mike wear it in 97. I have a Rodman in this style, but there's something about the Jordan that made it a must have. The gold NBA logo is a nice touch.

M&N just put up a preorder for this jersey on NBAstore.eu

Unfortunately, as we'd all expect by now, it's simply the inaccurate 95-96 one with a gold Jerry :rolleyes

14374261_216992938716948_5605679160258199552_n.jpg

14488316_527078297497266_8373718727069270016_n.jpg

Seems like it's a little too early to retro a LeBron rookie jersey, looks pretty decent though.

only lebron jersey that needs to be retroed right now

Not really, they already retroed KG rookie, CWebber rookie, Kobe blue rookie, and AI Phila in the early/mid 00s lol
True but I feel like all of those were released way too early also.

Cavs coming off their first championship run so it makes sense in that regard if that even played a factor in the decision but it just feels weird seeing this jersey again with LeBron still in his prime.

Seems like it's a little too early to retro a LeBron rookie jersey, looks pretty decent though.
Not really, they already retroed KG rookie, CWebber rookie, Kobe blue rookie, and AI Phila in the early/mid 00s lol

to put it in context, those rookie jerseys were never widely available at da time they OG played with them sans that iverson.

it was all about champion replica jerseys in da early 90's.

versus that rookie LeBron was Maaaaaaaaaassss produced when he first came in da league.

Last edited:
Not sure what M&N's contractual situation with NBA jerseys is next year and beyond, but since they're owned by Adidas does that mean they're also out the door with them? Because that would explain why they're cranking out these Nike associated big names (Lebron, Alpha Project era Kobe) to cash in before they're done, purely speculation on my part of course.

And if they are taking over M&N, I'm curious to see what they have in store for retro jerseys...even though I was disappointed with Nike's latest Team USA jerseys Wondering how close they'll make to originals, although inaccuracies are bound to happen ie. swoosh logo on "authentics"/Jerry on back/who knows :rolleyes

I don't think M&N will be affected by Nike taking over

Sure it's an adidas owned company or once was but it has contracts and rights by those leagues to make throws backs and assume will remain that way as it always has, the only thing that stops them is by not getting contract agreements with individual players which is the main thing

M&N shouldn't be affected. They make jerseys from other leagues that don't wear adidas. Like said above it's more about deals with players and players' unions.

Another huge mailday:

First, Jason Kidd 2001-2002 Game Issued/Game Worn Home jersey, size 48 + 4 inches, with 9/11 Ribbon patch. The seller claimed it was game worn, but I wasn't able to photo match it, so at a very minimum it is game issued. Another grail crossed off the list.

Second, Shareef Abdur-Rahim 1999-2000 Vancouver Grizzlies pro cut Alternate jersey, still new with tags! This will go nicely with the white Shareef I've just picked up.

Back
Top Bottom