Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

IMG_5024.JPG
IMG_5022.JPG
Aaaaand the Iverson pro-cut. Originally a team issued blank, of course.

IMG_5026.JPG IMG_5025.JPG IMG_5028.JPG IMG_5027.JPG IMG_5033.JPG IMG_5030.JPG IMG_5034.JPG IMG_5035.JPG IMG_5015.JPG IMG_5014.JPG

Just my NBA stuff from recent EPS order. Regarding the Rev30 numbers, they are good. Wouldn't say great. Most notable difference is they are much stiffer than the legitimate Adidas mesh-twill.

Adidas KG is kiss-cut. PUMA Sealy is legit grail status for me.

Last three.... sick!!! Especially the black sealy

Man, those sponsor/ad patches though smh

Kinda like that they opted for the white instead of the green jerseys. Very clean and underrated set.

I just won this Booker jersey for 300 on a best offer . I'll post it next week before I give it to me little cousin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222589514543?ul_noapp=true

I gave my little cousin this Harden last month, I won for 900 :smh:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Houston-Rockets-James-Harden-Authentic-Pro-Cut-Jersey-50th-Anniversary-Style-/322565165753?nma=true&si=dodsx2QHVcSX5qUrCHA7nCzbwJ4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

You got mad love for your fam to be giving away stuff like that

sign me up for throwback Giannis

would have loved for the Bucks to go back to the OG Deer head jersey but oh well

Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos - Love the Booker jersey man, I saw it a couple times on eBay myself whilst looking for the Swingman version. $300 is a pretty good deal compared to the original asking price. Your cousin is one lucky dude :smile: Much respect for looking out for yours :emoji_raised_hands:

redmercury redmercury - Sweet Wolves pick-ups! The Flip badges just make the KG Rev 30's all the more meaningful. And those Sealy jerseys...simply wow :wow: R.I.P Flip Saunders & Malik Sealy :emoji_pray:

$300 is very fair for that Booker alt, but sweet baby jesus that Harden price. Player sweat or an autograph should be mandatory for that much cash :sick:

I might as well pick up a 50th anniversary patch for mine while they are still available. I still have a Jerry Buss patch with no Kobe to put it on :lol:

Nonetheless, we've been posting some dope stuff lately. Keep it up NT fam

Back
Top Bottom