Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

If adidas joints ain't run like a dress on me I'd cop something, waiting on the Nike releases may be going in, $200 ain't horrible.

Just be aware. I picked up the navy blue carter grizzlies from retro2heritage, and i returned it. Apparently, the color of the twill #s and name are incorrect. They are from the light blue version of this jersey. Almost reminds me of some of the NFL color rush jerseys (ie. Cardinals, Raiders, etc.).

IMG_20170918_120206.jpg

IMG_20170918_120218.jpg

Just be aware. I picked up the navy blue carter grizzlies from retro2heritage, and i returned it. Apparently, the color of the twill #s and name are incorrect. They are from the light blue version of this jersey. Almost reminds me of some of the NFL color rush jerseys (ie. Cardinals, Raiders, etc.).

IMG_20170918_120206.jpg

IMG_20170918_120218.jpg

son probably bought a liquidated quantity of em and selling as is.

his blanks are a better deal anyways.

i slept coppin wizards blanks for a while.

Ohhhh wtf I might just cancel my order. Those numbers dont even look like the nba store twill

EDIT: Finna let em go through and decide when I have them in hand

skyizthalimit skyizthalimit did he charge you a restock fee?

Last edited:
weepwomp weepwomp I don't think so and I hope no. He sent me a pre paid return label. I expect a full refund.

You should get a full refund as the color of the jersey you got is clearly not the same as what was advertised (so item not described). Doesn't seem like it would be worth it for a big seller like this to squabble over $5 shipping.

I still trust the seller and give him benefit of the doubt though. My other item (ie. Red Raptors twill Carter came out fine). I just picked up the blue Orlando magic blank and navy blue Grizzlies blank. I'm going to wait for the EPS Spring sale, and plan to make a Carter.

Back
Top Bottom