Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I wonder what M&N is going to do about sponsors when it comes to their jersey runs 8-10 yrs from now...will they have to pay the sponsors? Do they decide not to include sponsors on their jerseys? :emoji_thinking:

A couple of teams still do not have sponsors such as the Suns, so there will be no patches on them at all, only the swoosh :smh:

A couple of teams still do not have sponsors such as the Suns, so there will be no patches on them at all, only the swoosh :smh:
usa_today_10282685.0.jpg

Jordan Nike jerseys dropping 10/18

Maybe that’s why they got held back? But J23app just confirmed it and loaded a pic of what appears to be an authentic since it has the gold tag on the neck

i hate ads but...
would like to wear the same as guys on court so... probably will need ads:smile: especialy on lakers jerseys. wish owner is polish:D

btw. last pick up. i'm not a MN fan until it's about old stock...
love it. old school materials, cutting and it's little longer than rev30+0
not many times i'm a fan jersey innacurate historically, lebron didn't wear that style. never...
but in 2003 it was limited to 88 jerseys with bron autograph, UD sold them for lot of money...

added also orange shorts. now need last ones hwc from pre rev30 era...
btw. get also orange rev30 shorts and like them a lot!
wia4rb.jpg

2akmg4l.jpg

1znymg1.jpg

i hate ads but...
would like to wear the same as guys on court so... probably will need ads:smile: especialy on lakers jerseys. wish owner is polish:D

btw. last pick up. i'm not a MN fan until it's about old stock...
love it. old school materials, cutting and it's little longer than rev30+0
not many times i'm a fan jersey innacurate historically, lebron didn't wear that style. never...
but in 2003 it was limited to 88 jerseys with bron autograph, UD sold them for lot of money...

added also orange shorts. now need last ones hwc from pre rev30 era...
btw. get also orange rev30 shorts and like them a lot!
wia4rb.jpg

2akmg4l.jpg

1znymg1.jpg

damnnnn, jealous!

NBA EU store is down for maintenance until tomorrow. I wonder if the site is updating itself for the new Nike jerseys.

NBA Auctions just loaded up autographed Nike Jerseys, good chance to look at sizing, RIP to anyones bank account going for that Lonzo Ball

And they FINALLY put up the Warriors CNY white version. Was thinking i'd never see those.

only 7 authentics available at launch on nike.com in Europe. and nbastore.eu only has swingman and replicas. that's pretty underwhelming...

noticed on nba europe store smallest size is 44 for authentics. I do hope they run small. I always liked the fit of rev30s

Back
Top Bottom