Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Edit: sorry guys wrong thread :tongue:

91/92 and 96/97 Ewing. The black trim really made the jersey pop and stand out.

IMG_20180206_175803.jpg
IMG_20180206_175832.jpg
Just missing that practice jacket for full uni wanksta look.
IMG_20180206_175936.jpg

I got one from the arena shop, and it is all heat pressed, I believe that’s the only option available now.

for an authentic? if so that shop has been doing that for years

I had post it in here what 6-7 years ago maybe longer who knows.

I ended up getting a Michael Redd alternate red authentic from bucks shop. The two layers of twill were stitched and everything and when you looked at the jersey it appeared stitched but when you flipped it inside out, there was no stitching on the inside. they basically heat pressed/glued everything.

the R in Redd was already peeling a little bit as well :smh:

Man I was ready to drop the retail $250 on the Giannis Statement Authentic from the team store... but unfortunately they have no overseas shipping |l

JerseyAssuranceMobileLP.jpg

Assurance Includes:
  • A FREE replacement jersey, if the active NBA player you purchased switches teams within 90 days of purchase
  • Fast, FREE, friendly claim and replacement process
  • Claims need to be filed within 14 days of the qualifying event

What's Not Covered:
  • Players not on a NBA team's active roster
  • Players no longer on the team due to retirement, suspension, injury, dismissal, or anything similar
  • Team jersey changes (e.g., manufacturer, city, logo, name, or design)
  • Player's name, number, or role with team has changed, but they have not switched teams
  • Autographed jerseys

Terms & Conditions.

So if I want an authentic Nike jersey, should I size up or go true to size? I wear a small in adidas swingman which is a perfect fit for me. I have an authentic adidas Cleveland Kyrie jersey which is M with 0 length added and it's kinda baggy on me but fits perfect with a hoodie on.

I have heard that the Nike jerseys fit a little tighter

The size 46 which I got from NBA auctions is actually a perfect fit for me. Size 44 is too tight and 48 a bit lose! Sadly Nike does not make a size 46 for retails authentics!

Looking to get back into the jersey game, but I need to get rid of all the items that I have from the early 2000's (throwback era, over sized and baggy that I would not wear today. Like the more fitted look that's popular now) to fund this venture. What is the best way to do so, to get the most bang for my buck?. Really digging alot of the newer items in this thread. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom